The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-16-2006, 10:21 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs down Big Mistake - An Ernest Warning!

With the election results of late - i.e. ?A Democratic Takeover of the House and Senate?, the word ?BIPARTISAN? oozed from the lips and pores of all who rule from beyond the Potomac! How glorious it was to hear that our nation would finally pull together in a unified front to get things done that would benefit all Americans equally!

Well, it didn?t take long for the shine to wear off of the penny! Upon turning the tube on during the last few days, all that I have heard dribbling forth from the Democrats is - ?Now we have the power, we are in the catbird seat, we will dictate, we, we, we!

What in the Hell has happened to this short-lived America will stand united, regardless of political party, to address and correct that which is in need of repair!" This ?WE? crap (as in one political party alone) is what led to the shake-up in Congress to begin with. And for the record, what goes around, can also come back around - no individual or political party is irreplaceable!!

The Democratic Party has been given the tremendous opportunity to put its money where its mouth is! Let this Party learn that this election was not a condemnation of the other Party, but rather a condemnation of how things were being run en masse - i.e. - the war, big business and politics etc!

What I saw today emanating from a few who are now pulling the strings was arrogance, gloating and the reverberation of ?POLITICAL PARTY ALONE!? No Party can exist or retain what they refer to as ?POWER? unless it heeds the warnings of this latest election! The people have given you the chance and mandate to put up or shut up, not to slap each other on the back, and slobber over your new-found power and glory!

?You said that you would change the sagging status quo, not quickly revert to a replay of Christmas Past (We Shall See)??

Again, quite slobbering over your gains, stop slapping each other upon the backs, and get down to business, the people?s business, lest you find yourselves on the shitty end of the stick come the next election! (The choice is yours!)

?The people are watching you closely. You have been given the chance that you begged for, now do something constructive with it!? If not, I for one believe that the people of our great nation will again demand change!

?You talked the talk, now walk the walk!" The people have placed their faith in you, now show that you deserved it. Do what you promised to do, when you stop patting each other on the backs that is. And contrary to your braggadocio, you have no power that the people did not instill in you. ?The people giveth, and the people can taketh away - now quite redundantly congratulating yourselves on your perceived political victory, and get about the business and needs of our country!!

?AMERICANS, ONE AND ALL!?

VERITAS
Old 11-16-2006, 10:31 AM

Just another display of arrogance on the part of our political masters. As a class, it appears that they have little or no respect for the 'little people.' Tell 'em what they want to hear..hell, they'll have forgotten it by tomorrow. I have no use or respect for any of them.
Old 11-17-2006, 07:47 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Advisor, true, I have no respect for any politican at any level of government. All they know how to do is lie, and not give straight answers. Doesn't matter if politican is a dem or rep, ind, what ever they have no value in life.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 10:37 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Seems to me that the chronic fear of all politicos is to be caught on the wrong side of reality. And if reality turns out to be at odds with the stump smoke n? hokum being promulgated, then the next move is to marginalize, criticize, pulverize, homogenize, chainsaw circumcise and ostracize anyone who dares to point out the obvious.

Failing that, the next move is to stroke the Ctrl + Alt + Revise History keys and hang the whole thing on the opposition or, if worse comes to worse, claim a ?Clerical error? or ?Misunderstanding?.
The clever ones have the pasted face MSM talking heads running pick plays and asserting some Dr. Armandingo study of ?all known truths? for the edification of all the boozes on the bus that are gullible enough to buy in.

If we didn?t have all the black dogs of perdition with a solid jaw clamp ?n lock on our butt bones, it would seem all too funny and marvelously repeatable. But reality is what it is.

Scamp