The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-12-2006, 09:03 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

James
Foley , as I understand it talked dirty to some pages, Im not sure what crime that is, Thats a law enforcement thing , weather or not he resigned should have no effect on the law, What should have an effect on the law is the matter of importance, 'Should law enforcement go after someone who was a creep' ?
Jeffereson has a considerable amount of evidence against him and Clear Laws were broken by him. The two aren't even close.
Im concerned that we democrats will have a person in congress that there is a bunch of evidence to support a bribery charge, it goes to credibility of the party.

Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2006, 09:12 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

I wonder if he licks his fingers when he turns the pages over.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:48 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

.. and don't forget your hero, James, ol' Slick Willie himself, only the second president in hsitory to ever get impeached. And the only one to be cited for obstruction of justice and perjury. But I guess such trivial charges are just inconsequential in your world. Funny, they're felonies everywhere else.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 04:59 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Slick Willie wasn't impeached. He had to go through the process, but it came up short. Same thing with Andrew Johnson.
Old 12-13-2006, 05:19 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Au contraire, revwardoc! He WAS impeached, just wasn't convicted by the Senate. A bill of impeachment, as passed by the House, is similar to an indictment brought by a grand jury. Go back and restudy the US Constitution. It's all spelled out there.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 12-13-2006, 05:34 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Yea Clinton was impeached by the House Same as Nixon was. Nixion resigned Clinton didn't.
The impeachment would have never made it threw the senate for Nixion just as it never made it threw for Clinton , I believe it takes either 65 or 75 percent of the Senate to impeach. Nixion was an idiot for stepping down, Clinton shouldn't have stepped down either. Both cases were 'big deal' at the beginning, and both lied about the charges.
Ron
Old 12-13-2006, 08:05 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Not quite

As required by the Constitution, a bill of impeachment must be voted affirmatively by the House before the Senate acts as the jury. In Nixon's case, the bill never was broughtto a vote; he resigned when he saw what he perceived to be fatal handwriting on the wall.

Getting back to the original topic, maybe we should start a pool, allowing for bets as to when the indictments against Jefferson will be forthcoming from a grand jury in DC.

Old 12-14-2006, 11:11 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

House odds, literally, and DC Grand Jury track record favor complete exoneration for Willy, then he gets his seat back on House Ways n? Means, goes back in the fields of ambrosia - copious cash flow to fiddle around with and for his Louisiana cohorts to enjoy. The $90K deal was all done with springs, mirrors, smoke, and hidden trapdoors. A racist frame-up job, apparently. :re:

Scamp
Old 12-14-2006, 12:01 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 

Sea
The $90,000 deal was actually a $100,000. deal he spent $10,000 before the FBI could get the warrant. Not to worry, any time the FBI deals with money all the serial numbers are logged and video taped as to be in possession of the FBI.
Then theres the Video of him asking for the money.
Must be a black thing.

Ron
Old 12-14-2006, 01:13 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Ron, there was probably a video of Mc Kenny smacking the crap out of the Capital Cop as well, but no matter, eh.

And then, I don?t think there is a race line when it comes to Reps. going for the gusto and asking for ?honorariums? or sexual favors for the last 200 plus years. Seems to be an ?in? thing to do much like a right of passage or part of the expected/demanded benefit package. Plus the phenomenon seems to be upward applicable and has something to do with an esoteric topic named ?is ?is?, is??or jumpin some starlet that can sing "Happy Birthday Mr. President."

Scamp