The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-28-2020, 08:26 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Knock It Off!!

2-28-2020

In case you haven’t gotten the message yet – there is a scant minority of people out there who are Hell-Bent on rewriting our illustrious history! The only question left now is: “How long will we continue to allow it?”

If it wasn’t school prayer, then it was the bastardization of monuments that are an integral part of “Our United States History” and this can not, and must not, be allowed! For if this continues to go unchallenged, before long, our entire nation and its historical chronicles will become so distorted and rewritten, that even our word of honor will eventually become not worth a tinker’s damn anywhere upon “This Planet!”

Just a couple of cases in point are the abolition of school prayer and the demotion of “Dear Old Christopher Columbus!” I mean “What the Hades” - will the malignant few soon seek to destroy everything else that made “Our Nation” great right from its inception as well – it seems to be going it that direction, does it not?

“Well, like Hell says I!” This is still “OUR NATION”, the land of Our Forefathers, and the home of the free who paid the ultimate price for that freedom! Freedom, I might add, that was paid for in blood, sweat, tears and toil, and I for one will not give all of that, and over 243 years of liberty and history up, without a fight!

Hardcore
Old 02-28-2020, 08:38 AM

Thumbs up I have to agree HC

HC - I agree with your statements. Many things have changed since we were young. Many new restrictions on Teacher's have also factored in.
I don't even think they say the Pledge of Allegiance in grammar school any longer.

Ya know I thought a lot of this is also the Parents of the kids and how they raise their kids and who there kids hang out with.
If the parents talk about the President and Congress and all the other issues of our government maybe the kids would think
more about it in school?

If the parents are struggling to make ends meet and little or no food on the table they blame the government and those in office.
Kid's are receptive to parental discussions. They grow up hearing about how the government shafted them or whatever.
Some kids hang out with kids that are good students or some kids running the streets? Kids need parents when they are
growing up and they need to sit with them during struggles with school work.

If they have a positive attitude at home they will most likely do well in school and as they age as adults.

Parents are key to the kids getting a grip at school and during homework. If they grow up not getting
that - their grades go down and they grow up with an attitude about everything including our government.

These are just my thoughts. I was lucky I had an older sister she would work with me on many of my school issues.

Later my youngest daughter she struggled with math and I would sit with her and a chalk board doing problems until - IT CLICKED - she aced all her Math from that day on thru High School. Now's she's Lawyer's Assistant handles all court cases and holds her own.

We the parent's have much to give our kids - "If we just do it!"

Boats

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote