Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-22-2019, 11:40 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation The Same Old Game

5-22-2019

(opinions)

“Who in the Hell do many of these people think that they are kidding?” Do most of them really believe that they are all that sharp, while they go about their daily ablutions, firmly ensconced within their own little worlds, and absolutely convinced of their own superiority, be it at the expense of all others, save for that monumentally restricted “Little Hades” that they gleefully have surrendered to - and this in order to fool themselves into believing that they truly do function and serve a purpose – But Do They Really?

“So once again, what really is success, and is it truly what mankind opts to believe that it is?” Or could it be that, like “The Man from Galilee”, something far more esoteric and ominous than mankind itself is far beyond our own abilities to comprehend, or even to fully believe? “But let’s get real for a moment”- with the exception of a damned few who have ever dwelled among us, mankind is mortal, relatively short lived, and a generically fragile creature who careens aimlessly throughout “The Universe”, perches high atop a flaming time bomb (The Planet Earth), while traveling at breakneck speeds throughout our entire realm, until the day finally arrives when, “Nature and age itself”, finally puts an abrupt end our faith-based existence! And then, outside of life itself, coupled with hope and politically- based indoctrination – you will genuinely have to ask yourself: “What is the real meaning and purpose of life itself” or does anyone really even know for sure?

I surely do hope, like many of you, that a mentality that is far more advanced, wiser, and even far more knowing than I, has got the answers to all of these pressing questions? For if they don’t, then we poor mortals could be in for one helluva bumpy ride –“In Times That Are Yet To Come?”

Hardcore
Old 05-22-2019, 12:33 PM

Question

HC - I won't be here for the End Times. Sorry I don't think that it matters much to anyone - as that day will be the end of all. This subject is way too deep for me to even ponder. It's many miles down the road and who knows maybe mankind will destroy this plant way before it actually reaches its finality?

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote