The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-26-2017, 06:48 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Screwed-Up Priorities

7-26-2017

“What in the Hell is wrong with some people?” Don’t they realize that no matter what they think of “Trump the Man”, he is still “The President of The United States”, and upon his decisions, hundreds of thousands of Americans can live or die, our economy can flourish or tank, your kids can reside in a proud and prosperous nation, or become part of The Third World?

Or as Benjamin Franklin once said at the signing of “The Declaration of Independence”:

“We must indeed all hang together, or most assuredly, we shall all hang separately!”

“Or could it be that to some people, one’s political party is of far more importance than their own nation of birth, their own soul, and maybe even our national survival itself?” And if the latter is truly the case, then I respectfully ask you again: “Where will you scamper off to, when (and if) Our Nation is no more – and this, because of people who thought just like you?”

“And for the record, everyone quotes someone else now and then, but when that person (or people) has to constantly dig through the words of others for source material, then that person’s mind is as empty as an old maid’s chamber pot, in my opinion!!”

Hardcore
Old 07-27-2017, 06:39 AM

HC - I think people lost any hope of anything getting done. The President and the whole congress are in conflict with themselves on ideologies. It's common and moreso when you have party conceptions of what priorities each one wants to do. Healthcare is very important to all people's without it most loose their savings and homes in the process.

Most making 50k a year can pay their expenses and medical premiums but low income households who make maybe 5K -10K a year are hard pressed to do this. Had the government not taken SS money out of its fund - there may have been less issues. We've all paid into this SS program for decades since getting jobs now its broke.

We fix third world countries - but not our own - this is discouraging. The citizens of the US must always compromise to the government it seems at every turn. This is getting old.

I don't care whose in office its their duty to find ways to resolve this. The president is nothing more than a figure head (lately the whipping boy). Congress and our State Leader's are primarily to blame.

We the people pay TAXES AND MORE TAXES as Uncle Sam (or the States) dig their holes in spending.

We are about to enter into another conflict if not an all out War. Our men and women have been fighting for decades in other lands while our people fight among themselves for issues long discarded by our leaders. Unhappy people will fight back for many reasons of which we see today. Hunger and Jobs are key to all people's. Without a job no one can provide for their families or themselves.

We the people - have to do what we have to do - just to survive. This country is still great and can do great things - but lately we are spinning out of control and could see more of this grow each and every year - until it gets resolved.

Now I didn't pull down any quotes or things (as so stated by your thread) I'm a realist but don't like to have our country become a 2nd or 3rd class country - that fights everybody's war because we can. Rather take care of our own first then help others when applicable.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote