The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2020, 01:38 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Prove It

2-19-2020

News is one thing, but incessantly attacking “The Fabric of America”, along with everything that we have stood for over 243 years, is quite another! And those who initiated these vicious attacks have left a rotting stench in their wake that will pollute “The Air of Liberty” for generations to come, in my opinion!

But unfortunately for them, harsh words alone, and these delivered up by those stuffed shirts who spend half of their day perched upon some hair-dressers stool, will never deter from the honor that “Our Nation” rightfully deserves, and has earned, over the last two and a half centuries!! And shame be on they who suck-out a posh livelihood from that pool of patriot’s blood that has been shed on our behalf - for they are (again in my opinion) the vilest of the vile!!

In closing let me again say that it is the duty, nay make that the mandate, of each and every one of us, from the heights of “Political Olympus”, on down to the sweat of our proud workers and illustrious military, to at least attempt to leave this nation of ours a little better off for our having been here - “And So It Is!”

Hardcore