The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-24-2006, 01:35 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Bob

Ive just seen to many cases just like his and non ended good. Thats the problem with emergency medicin, But , its nun of my business, The offer I made was real he chose not to do anything about it.
One day when he does what we call a face plant he may go to the DR.
Ron
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2006, 04:06 PM

Send a message via AIM to QM3steve
Distinctions
Contributor 

Curtis,
Been a while since I've been on. Get it checked out. C-spine injuries can also create a multitude of different effects. It may be nothing, but without checking...

Now, on a lighter note, (laughing) I can see the whole thing in slow motion now. Even the vocals. Kinda like the 6 million dollar man jumping into bed...ning ning ning ning ning...BAM! Ohhhhhh, ssssssshhhhiiiiiittt, tttthhhhaaatttt hhhhuuuurrrttttsssss.
Old 03-26-2006, 12:51 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Considerations,...

...Just letting everyone know,...

...I have held off going to the Doctors hoping the pain would go away, it has felt "ok" for a while then it cames back, still have headaches intermittently

...Ron , withdraw your offer, fine,...you know I'd never mail you the bill,...

...I just don't know what to do, I do, but there are so many things hinging on everything, I do not have anyone to take care of my children, my house, and dog, and bills, etc, If my unemployment gets cut off because I'm not "able" to be ready to work, I lose everything, I'm on the edge now with the financial aspects of treading monatary water, and, and, and,...

...I do know how serious this is, I'm the one with the pain in the head, and it was/ is/ feeling better, on a trickle day, by day aspect, hot packs help, been taking asprin,...

...I have to make some kind of arrangments up here with the X for the children and all the other stuff in case they "have to go in", I know at this point, i don't have any other options,...

...worried, yea, if I go down for any length of time, I lose everything I've ever worked for, was just praying for it to pass, and hoping my hard head would heal itself, don't know what to do,...

...writing here to let everyone know that I will be heading in somewhere to get it checked, don't want to go to the Va. as I don't trust them, but it might be my only option,...

...trying to hold out until Tuesday so I can pay my bills, and send out everything which might give me a month in case of the worst,....

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2006, 04:06 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default ...

...Ron, I got enough problems without you sending me a PM saying I made "fun" of your advice, where in this phucking thread did I make fun of your advice, Maybe your the delusional one,...

...I got a concussion, and maybe worse, and I'm dealing with it, but I don't need your sarcasm weather it be open, or private, stop being the little big man only when it suits you, grow up,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 03-26-2006, 04:42 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default seat

I tried to keep this off the post and use PM but what the hell.

Ok - YOU said """"""...today is thursday the 23rd of March, 2006,......yep got that much, planet earth, new york, blah, blah,"""...

If thats not makeing fun just what is.

I was trying to help you. I have seen this happen many times.
I Know you got problems and thats why I sent the PM, You want to bring it hear for some reason?

You still should see a DR.
Ron
Old 03-26-2006, 04:50 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default No,...

...Your pm said I made fun of your "advice", I never made fun of your advice, you have a way of twisting things to suit you...

...don't twist this into your crusade, I did not slander you, or anything you offered, If I made light of "my" situation, that's what I did, had nothing to do with what you had said, or offered,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 03-26-2006, 05:27 PM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Seat

OK ,,, Hows this ,, Your right, Im wrong.

Im done talking about it.

Ron
Old 03-26-2006, 06:33 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Curtis, sorry Bud. I didn't understand the complexity of the situation. F***ed up situation to have to worry getting treatment will take your kids food. I do know this, when I was in Salem VA for six weeks I got paid at 100% disability rate just due to being in the hospital. Trouble was, it took about two months to get it. It might be worth talking to a social worker at the VA. These kinds of things are their specialty.
Old 03-27-2006, 03:50 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Doc,

That is because you were in for a SC Disability. I don't think that will work with Curtis's situation but your directing him to one of the hospital Social Workers is a good idea. They should be intouch with a bunch of programs in the local area that may be able to help him. Listen up Curtis and get it looked at.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 03-28-2006, 06:06 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default ...

...Heading to the hospital after I drop my son off at school at noon, found out my insurance is still in force as "her' company hasn't dropped my yet,...

...still some throbbing this morning, my head isn't as hard as i thought it was ,... so if i ain't on for a while,.............................

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk