The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-21-2006, 08:26 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Re: The Moving Wall

Quote:
Originally posted by Andy On occasion I?ve read posts that indicate James? area of the country is considered a bit weird. Andy
Andy
Its not the area thats weird, its just the people.
But I have abandoned Berkeley as a place to live and moved to the northern hinterlands--Oregon. I like Oregon, its got a bunch of gun toting liberals like myself.
Berkeley is too old as a punching bag, all the students there obediently line up now, every conservatives dream.

Was the Vietnam War a war against humanity? Well, if not, what exactly WAS it a war against? The Vietnamese didn't count as "humanity?"The victims sure looked human to me, what was left of them, but I may have been up too close to get a good look.
All wars are wars against humanity because its humans the war is directed against. One mans war for liberation is another man's war against humanity.
And as for crimes against humanity, well heck I participated in running people out of their houses and burning them down, later this area ( the Song Ve ) was made into a freefire zone and anything moving was supposed to be killed. This was(and is) against the Geneva Conventions although that doesn't seem to mean much nowadays. OUr batt recon team, the Tigers, came along behind killing anyone that wanted to stay--this may have amounted to hundreds. The battalion commanding oficer was aware this was happening and did nothing about it and there was a huge coverup afterwards. Anyone want to debate this happened? I'll read it to you right out of the books--and the oficial record.
More to the point, I saw whole villages flattened by air and artillery when fire came from there. Think everyone in those villes was culpable VC?
So you other people can claim the USA Army doesn't do crimes against humanity but I know better--seen em doing it and participated, although in a minor role as possible.
What happened in the Song Ve in 67 was instrumental in my becoming a lrrp.

What does it really matter what some pinhead professor says anyway?
Glad to see you back Andy, missed you down in GA this spring. You got to come out and see my place in OR,we'll do some shooting.

Stay good
James

PS By the way Keith, "liberal intellectual " may be an oxymoron in some circles but the term "conservative intellectual" is never heard in ANY circle.l
Old 09-21-2006, 08:59 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

When you put in his name for a search of the staff, it comes up saying name not found. The traveling wall helped me heal, so this idiot knows nothing about the traveling wall, or what Vietnam was or wasn't. Can't even access an e-amil adress for him, the e-mail address above is the home page for the college. You need a pin to send e-mails to a staff member.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote