The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-15-2018, 11:49 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry Subject - These Stinking [Literally] Nursing Homes

7-15-2018

It has become more than apparent to me that some mindless and servile toady has (on several occasions) related my complaints about these (so-called) nursing homes to the very people whom I was complaining about? As a matter of fact, I doubt if any of my letters, e-mails, complaints and concerns on the subject of nursing homes has ever been brought to your personal attention? As such, it renders the entire subject of the miserable manner in which some of these nursing homes are being run moot, or worse yet, it displays a system of protectionism and apathy that would have even made the “Head of Dachau” blush with envy! (another opinion)

When however, you take out my legal and rightful complaints and concerns against my frail old mother in her late 90s or you ignore the problem all together, then again in my opinion, these people are beneath contempt!!

It is further my opinion that the truth will eventually surface, washing away with it, all of those cowards who cover-up for those who would have been more at home in Buchenwald or Treblinka! [Opinion]

For anyone to gain respect, they have first got to deserve respect!!

Hardcore
Old 07-15-2018, 01:23 PM

Arrow

I agree 110%. Too many elderly are not getting the care they need. Too many people have issues that Medicare or Supplemental insurance won't cover with premiums that will drain the elderly into the ground. We are in our 70's and the money drain is putting a hurt on our savings and the prescriptions some cost us 2 to 3 hundred dollars because they are in the high tier drug coverage. The elderly are being beaten up by stress and the lack of services to make them feel like people just don't care about them.

Another issue is that over the past 20 years many pensions went under because the owners didn't put any monies into retirement funds as they agreed. They went bankrupt and left the employee's high and dry. Twice this happen to us. Shame on me I agree but we have also had to help our kids periodically as they couldn't make ends meet either. The drain shows up in our savings account. Grandkid's needed school supplies and cloths. Husbands ran off leaving the wives nothing and didn't pay child support. Took them to court and they still favored the husband - what! Life is good and then suddenly - who gives a shit about the elderly or disabled! Family members will tell you they just don't have any funds at this time to pay us back - but they quickly forget us paying their bills when they needed it. Too late to worry about it now - just have to hope we don't have the sell the house anytime soon but you never know. Plus the economics on house sales is falling and property taxes are going up and are the utilities. You can't win!!!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote