The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-06-2005, 10:33 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Illegal Immigration - Who?s Really Behind It?

AFTER READING THE FOLLOWING NEWS RELEASE (IN RED) TELL ME AGAIN - ?WHERE IS THIS PUSH TO DROWN US IN ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION COMING FROM??

PARTIAL QUOTE FROM A WASHINGTON D.C. PUBLICATION:

Washington, D.C. -- Although an overwhelming majority of Hispanics expresses positive attitudes toward immigrants, relatively few Hispanics favor increasing the flow of legal immigration from Latin America. As a matter of fact, a significant number of native-born Latinos are genuinely concerned that illegal migrants are significantly hurting the economy.
----------------------------------------------------
Apparently, even many of the ?LEGAL? immigrants, who reside upon our shores, are fed up with the damage being done to our economy and our way of life by a few of those who illegally enter our nation! Granted, many do come to escape the poverty and lack of hope that permeates those nations that hoard the wealth and keep it centralized within their elitist factions. But unfortunately, many more come merely to gain free services and income that they have been led to believe is theirs for the taking!

?Now would you allow some stranger to push his way into your home (be it ever so humble), open your refrigerator and help themselves, raid your wife?s purse for pocket money, and then tell you where to go bang off!"

And if the partial quote out of DC that I outlined above is true (?), it is not all American Hispanics that are promoting this cross-border exodus, but rather a few bleeding hearts (regardless of national origin), as well as ambitious elements of the government of Mexico (and points south), and maybe even a scant segment of our own leadership?

Apparently, a few people see nothing wrong with turning us into ?A Decaying Third World, Former Economic Power?, and a few of these individuals love to dwell upon the plight of other beleaguered nations - bastions of humanity who have allowed themselves to be downtrodden throughout history!

Now, no one with a heart can not at least sympathize with starving people who's own government has taken them for a ride! However, when illegal aliens continue to flood in, not with a ?Great Melting Pot Mentality?, but rather to cram their lackluster and failed values down our collective throats, then is it wrong to protest such a movement? And how long has it been that our government champions the demands of foreign dictates over the earned rights of the hard-working and law-abiding patriot?

If you think that we can go on indefinitely in this direction, then I say to you that you are sorely wrong! When our government becomes more internationalist than dedicated to the needs of the United States citizen, then a few within that elected group of peers, ceases to be a government ?By, Of and For The People", in my opinion.

?So how would it feel to become a resident of the Third World, and this while still living here within the United States - not at all good, I assure you!"

I keep hearing a few of these bleeding hearts and distorted political types referring to these illegals as ?Their People!? Well for the record chums, my people call themselves ?Americans and Proud (legal) Citizens of the United States!? And I don?t give a tinker?s damn, what nation their ancestors hailed from, what American political party they belong to, what color or religion they are, or even how they like their eggs cooked in the morning - ?If they are here legally, if they believe that we are the masters of our own nation, destiny and sovereignty, and if they are law-abiding patriots and love this nation above all others, then these are my kind of people!"

However, to those illegal aliens who seek to play the race card or cry prejudice every day of their lives, if only to cover up for their own shortcomings, I say to you that you are definitely in the wrong!

VERITAS (Truth)
Old 11-06-2005, 06:24 PM
Robert J Ryan

Liberals who want to call me a racist because I don't think it's right for people to come here illegally.
Old 11-06-2005, 08:49 PM

From what I have read it's "Liberals" that want to secure our borders. Perhaps because Dubya has other things to do.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 11:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Rick, What you stated I agree with ya' 100%
We are either all Americans or the hyphenated Americans more then a generation off the boat need to go back home if it was so great back in the homeland.
Another sore subject is don't complain about the need for government separation of church and state then tell me I need to respect your Koran or some other religion being taught in public schools when the KJV Bible can't be taught along with it. Also don't come across the SW-US border and expect US to put up drinking fountains and tents for you to use while entering illegally into one of our Sovereign US States. Come across at the Border crossing legally like all us Gringos do entering Mexico and Canada! BTW what's going on in Paris could start up in any major metro area in the US if the new hyphenated Americans don't start joining the American Culture, instead of living apart and being a separate group inside the United States. "E Pluribus Unum"
Old 11-07-2005, 06:47 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy

Quote:
Another sore subject is don't complain about the need for government separation of church and state then tell me I need to respect your Koran or some other religion being taught in public schools when the KJV Bible can't be taught along with it.
JERRY - Damned good point!

Quote:
what's going on in Paris could start up in any major metro area in the US if the new hyphenated Americans don't start joining the American Culture, instead of living apart and being a separate group inside the United States.
Scary thought indeed, but one that bares some deep consideration!

Unlike the other riots that have at times plagued U.S. cities in our past, riots that involved American born ethnic groups, should this army of aliens who now live here decide that they want all of our blessings but with their own foreign twist, it could prove to be potentially dangerous? (opinion) If it can happen in France (so to speak), could it indeed happen here as well?

When the numbers of violent protesters is relatively small, the situation (tragic though it may be) is controllable. But when the rioting factions outnumber the police or military, or are even present in great numbers, things like this Paris Riot become a distinct possibility (unfortunately)!

This is nothing new for the French, however, as the late 1700s will attest! And I suppose that I should feel sorry for them, but their attitudes toward us and our people in the last few years has left much to be desired, has it not!

Another thought to consider - Canada too has a major alien population, and Mexico seems always to have internal problems! One thing, however, is a fact - No problem exists when the numbers of illegals (of any race and in any nation) are reasonable. When, however, their numbers are huge and their mindset and demands are still old world, problems may be inherent?

Again, no one begrudges anyone the chance at a better life, but when a guest in your home turns violent, attempts to run your household, or ignored the rules that you have set up in your own home - trouble is soon to follow!!!! And closing your eyes to any obvious fact, as Chamberlain did over 65 years ago, will not ease the situation. It did not work then, and it will not work now in my opinion!

A problem has to be addressed, if not now, then certainly later! Granted, peaceful solutions are preferred, as in France, but one can not greet rioters with an olive branch!

"Hopefully, these rioters will not have an infectious effect that will make the Bird Flu pale in comparison!"

And naturally, should this mess in France spread, politicians everywhere (many of them anyway), will just grin, shrug their shoulders, and claim that they did their best. "BUSINESS AS USUAL!!"

VERITAS