The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-06-2024, 10:15 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default A Life Well Spent

4-6-2024

Every man has but a single life to live – and it is genuinely up to him how he proceeds with it? For in the end, it is only he and he alone, who will be judged for his mortal deeds? And it makes absolutely no difference how wealthy or renowned, or how poor and how destitute, that mortal may be, as ‘ALL’ men will have “The Hammer of Retribution” to contend with in the end? (opinion)

So you see, it is not how much you acquire in life, nor the amount of revenue that you generate, nor is it that army of creatures that you impress, or the number of people who instantaneously recognize your accomplishments or your name, but it is rather for you to be at peace with yourself and to be genuinely content that you lived in harmony with your own conscience!

“And if you lived your life like a cad, then you better than anyone else, knows the real truth and repercussions!”

And I especially pity the poor dumb slob who constantly lies to himself - so much so in fact, that he too eventually begins to believe his very own propaganda!!

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS: “ALL MAN HAVE BUT A SINGLE LIFETIME, BUT HISTORY TRULY REMEMBERS US FOREVER!!”

Hardcore
Old 04-06-2024, 02:11 PM

Question Is there a Heaven or Hell - We will know sooner or later!

HC - maybe that why they give us all a Priest to give us our last rights before death.
-
That may be their last resort to ask for their lost souls and bad deeds to be wiped off
or so at least make them feel sorrow - or regrets - for their bad deeds and moving onto
the final judgement day. I'm not sure how evil represents them upon their arrival or
judgement day. Being a Catholic and saving your soul (if that's true) gives the dying
a sudden feeling of repentance - which is always offered - on or - or - at near death.
-
I've heard it said - that at the very least - the evil or bad deeds - done during
living life - may or may - not prevent a short stay in hell's fire - for some time.
They say confession is good for the soul - but may not be gifted to those who
are truly evil regardless of their sorry efforts of their bad deeds. And/or - it
could just be just a cover story - trying to limit the devils fires in hell - and in
doing so - consider the anticipation of the ire's of Hell's Fire.
-
My motto is everyone will have their judgement day! As we age we reflect on our
life and how well we worked within the evils that surround us.
-
I will let you know when I meet the maker! I will do my time should it be required!
Evil comes to us all every now and then - this I know. I reflect on some things that
maybe crossed the line - how painful it will be - and how long a judgement - will be
given for any and all deeds that can not be forgiven? We only go around once in life
that we know of!
-
When it happens we will soon know! And then again - it could just be a very long
sleep - of which we will then know - if there's a Heaven or Hell - or just nothing!
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote