Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-03-2023, 10:40 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Trump Vows Again

12-3-2023
“They Don't Want to Run Against Me!!”

(More Personal Opinions by Hardcore)

It has to be more than obvious by now (even to a dolt), that ‘Pointless Fear’ is actually the only real weapon of choice that is left in any “Career-Politician’s Meager Arsenal!”

And being neither a “Democrat, Nor a Republican”, and after all of this “ Political Sour Mash and Beans” are portioned-out (and politically-cooked), I do contend, that only a political operative could ever come to believe that anyone stands even the remotest chance of beating ‘Donald J. Trump’ at the poles - in the very next national elections?

“Now let’s get down to the brass tacks of the upcoming elections, unless they cheat again!”
Not only is ‘Trump’ a known commodity (and a truly-functional leader), he is also the man that the entire planet knows, respects, fears, and admires! And after all is said and done, just who in the ‘Hell’ - would you rather see occupying “The Oval Office” come “The Next National Election” – a stiff and rigid-minded career politician, or a truly functioning patriot, who has proven that he is still made of the right stuff, takes no lip from foreign crap-buckets, and who has the guts of a genuine world-class leader!

Come on people – We deserve (and we absolutely require), the very “Best of the Best!” “AND IT IS ABOUT TIME AGAIN” - that we place the security and the needs of “Our Very Own Great Nation”, above the lust, the greed, and the avarice, of those national leaders - who consider themselves to be far-more kings and potentates, than international icons, truly functioning patriots and even stalwart-leaders!!

“Trump for President Again - In November of 2024!”

American Patriot ‘Yes’ – Indigent Career Politician ‘No!’

Hardcore
Old 12-04-2023, 03:45 AM

Thumbs down In all honesty I couldn't vote for Trump or Biden to be President

Trump dug his ditch in self interest - and
profited by all his new contacts.
-
Biden also has to go - senility & and fragility
are big signs - the man needs to rest.
-
I'd take Nicki Haley for at least one term to
see how she could resolve all these ongoing
issues.
-
Sorry about my choices - but that's how I feel!
-

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote