The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-11-2004, 05:35 PM

Default So who's seen the Al-qaeda video?.

Hannity, and others have links to it...

Dan Rather worried on his broadcast that "the worst of it" is too horrific to view.

Thank God Almighty, his killers spoke only in Arabic and he couldn't tell what was coming...

My prayers to his family and this Nation.

Might we all pray.

HB
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2004, 11:00 PM

Default Video !!!!

I would like to view this video. As the Apache video, I have seen another with a feller in an orange jump suit getting his head removed. BUT this has been several weeks back and it was supposed to be a sniper that got caught. The bad guys look like middle eastern but the guy looked like maybe he was Russian or something. It would be interesting to know if this is the same video.
Just wondering?
Guess I have a heart for the gory or just like to check the story out a little closer. Like the prison stories and photos. Check the belts worn by the troops, not all military. Sure the stupid little girl and her lover are real but the rest are questionable.
Oh well. When it shits it pours!!!!!!! Or is that rains????
Old 05-12-2004, 01:46 AM

Default Video

Changed my mind. I found the video on Mil.com. Too sick, just too sick.
Those A$$holes need to be strung up with piano wire. Or maybe an enema of nitro and dropped from an Apache from about 200 feet.
nuf said
Old 05-12-2004, 12:27 PM

The Vatican proclaimed that the actions of the MP's at the Prison in Iraq were "Crimes against God" but they are strangely silent about the beheading. I guess it's only a crime when Americans put a leash on a raghead but its OK for the ragheads to saw off an Americans head with a kitchen knife. The Vatican has lost ALL credibility with me.
Old 05-12-2004, 05:17 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

Saw a head roll once....That was enough for me,thanks.

Peace,Griz
Old 05-12-2004, 06:32 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Murph,

The WORLDS silence says it all! They are all pissing their panties and cringing in corners afraid the fuc_ _ _ _ Moslems will get them next. We are all there is between these murdering scum and the rest of the world. I'm Damn Proud to be an American, even though that's getting hard to say these days. There is more outrage over those asshole MP's, who have hurt our credibility, then there is murder by Moslems, children in the US being sexualized by the Liberal Media and Hollywood at pre-teen years, a 75% illegitimate birth rate of Blacks, our public schools falling below 3rd world countries,........need I go on? The Catholic Church has murdered more people, molested more children, then even the Islamist could hope for. Vatican credibility????? None since the Inquisition. You, sir, are correct.

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 05-12-2004, 06:38 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

I have no need to see it.......Hearing about it is graphic enough for me.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:17 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

What Packy said....

Arrow>>>>>>

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 05-13-2004, 09:07 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

We seem to find ourselves at an interesting but familiar crossroads. The US media plays up the prisoner abuse issue and at the same time plays down the brutal execution. To me this suggests that the media thinks that if they cozy up to the Islamic butchers they will get a King?s X from Osama and Co. They may be elevated to the exalted level of useful but pathetic insects before they themselves are summarily butchered, but they don?t seem to comprehend that at all. Alas, the media is pulling a high vacuum lip lock on the butts of those who hate them above all others-the ?Great Satins of all Satins? as is alleged by the Islamic butchers.

Once again, the Vatican has missed the golden opportunity to keep their collective mouths shut. In the past century they helped run an extermination camp in Croatia, that?s a fact. The perennial Vatican ?Blue Ribbon Commissions? appointed to look into the death camp issue is, as usual, pushing everything under the rug. But the good news is that they are automated now and have a donated snow blade equipped Unmog for more efficiently hiding the murder of nearly a million Eastern Orthodox Serbs under the Vatican rug. The mass murders were done via the German perfected gas chambers operating in Croatia at the time.

Scamp