The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-15-2007, 07:41 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default A Person Is Only As Good As Their Word!

These are well used words, but they are absolutely as true as on the day that they were first uttered! If a man can not tell the truth, or remain silent if truth is too much for him to grasp, then that individual, regardless of motivation, isn’t worth a tinker’s dam!

This piece is directed right at the souls, if they still have one, of each and every liar who calls the human race his home. It matters not if the lie is utilized under the pretense of “Just Good Business, Political Expediency, Damage Control, Media Hype, or just plain Personal Gain” - a liar is a cad, a user, and a snake, in my personal opinion!

More fortunes and more personal destruction are founded upon the intentional lie, than on any other act of mankind! People have died, careers and reputations have been ruined, and even wars have been fought because some coward could not handle that truth!

In closing, let me again say that when a race of people, or any segment thereof, embraces the lie and the liar, no matter for what purpose or under what conditions, I could care less how affluent, how connected or the excuse that person utilizes, that person and his mentors are a disgrace to humanity!

NOW I DARE YOU TO PRINT THIS, OR ARE YOU TOO PART OF THE PROBLEM? “Your answer, or lack of an answer will, as an old Jewish Rabbi once told me, also be construed as an answer, in my humble opinion!

VERITAS (Truth)