The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Veterans > POW/MIA

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-05-2002, 03:29 PM

Default First Post

Have been a member for a few months now, and have marvelled at what a great web site Patriot Files is. Because I have worked the pow/mia issue for the past 26 years, and am a Viet Vet, decided to post my first note here in the POW/MIA site. Any of you reading this needs to congratulate the designers and hard workers that keep Patriot Files going.
Hoo-ah!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2002, 06:28 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default As the self-appointed theropist

Beware this can become addicting.

Lots of guys who are psycho-vets aboard.

Sinerely, Welcome aboard ! Great guys post here.

Keith
Old 09-05-2002, 07:16 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Wink Great guys

And then there are the rest of us rif raf.

Welcome.

Joy
Old 09-20-2002, 10:42 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Default Rick

I'm sorry I just saw this. "Welcome Home" and "Thank You" for your service. Could you share some of the insights you have regard the POW/MIA issue. I personally would welcome them. Thank you...

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 10-17-2002, 05:35 AM

Hey Rick,

Glad to have you on board. Hawaii - Hey nice island. Was there only three days and rented a jeep and drove all over the island.

Went to the Pearl Harbor Monument - It was sad. I ran into a Pearl Harbor survivor last year at the Memorial Day meeting we had and I shook his hand and said it was a privilage to meet such a man. My Dad and Uncle were in WWII and they both made it thank God and are two great individuals. Dad died now but his brother my Uncle and I we talk often.

I like this site because no matter where we are we are always together in one way or another - remember that Rick - you can always find support here and people are willing to give it.

Will look for your wisdom on future threads. Again I apologize for not welcoming you sooner - I have no excuses.

Fly The Flag

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 10-17-2002, 06:23 AM

G'day Rick,

Registered two days before you but never saw your post. It took me a little while to learn how to drive this site but it is truely rewarding. I've only been on the 'net since January 2002. North west Montana eh! 'The Hunt for Red October' territory. Bet you've seen snow. Bet you seen so much snow that you moved to a place where there isn't any. Just to make sure there isn't any you have a couple of volcanos to keep the ground warm in case you have to sleep out. LOL

Good to see another Vet on the site. As you can see I'm down-under and as your in the Pacific's Surf City you are my closest patriot neighbour.

Welcome Home!