The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-03-2006, 09:35 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation What A Freeking Mess!

Just when you think that things can not deteriorate any more, they manage to sink to a new low! And no matter how much government rants and raves on the tube (for public show I suspect), they just get worse and worse! This tells me that either "The Powers That Be" are indigent or they are in collusion - all rushing to make their fortunes before the people wise up and give many of them the boot in the upcoming elections!!

NOW HEAR THIS -

Today saw government (through their media agents), announcing that (due to public outrage), many changes will be forthcoming, and among these changes are:

College (and university) dorms will be used to house those infected with the bird flu, should an epidemic occur. I mean what the Hell, why not infect our campuses, as these campuses will eventually provide the brainpower that could (again) pull us to the top!

Of course, no mention was made about closing the border to any possible infection from this virus coming in from the south! HELL NO, as that might offend the Fox ( the one who rules Mexico, and not the one guarding the henhouse). ?Come to think of it, they may be one in the same??

And as for the President?s popularity rating (Bush, not Fox), not to worry, as he will pull off yet another coup like finding Osama bin Laden hiding out in some cave in Afghanistan, or figure out a way to turn water into wine or lead into gold! After all, when Hussein was pulled from that hole in the ground in Iraq, it was he, and not the soldiers that found him that garnered much of the credit, was it not?

And tell me again, why is it that gasoline in California costs far more than elsewhere in the nation? Additives says you, or could it be something far more nefarious, like votes and a push to turn California into Mexifornia? ?Today the West Coast tomorrow the entire nation perhaps??

"Hey I even saw a couple of interesting things downtown yesterday!"

Number one was a petition that read - ?Lower Gas Prices? and number two was sign that some foreign-leaning zealot had posted on the door of a restaurant (COVERED BELOW)!

As for that petition, I don?t give a damned how many petitions they circulate on gas, until the government prosecutes ?Big Oil?, the rape will go on. And this will become infectious in other businesses as well.

I mean why not? With a feeding frenzy going on, why not pick the carcass of ?We The People? clean?!

And even in the (outward) face of government indignation, the Oil Cartels are flipping us all the finger, our borders are being inundated by a human tidal wave of bodies that makes the one that hit Indonesia pale in comparison, and even our National Anthem and religious, moral and social values are under outright attack!

Now add to this the fact that no excuses or alibis are being offered up any more to cover the stench of this mess, and you begin to get the idea that some in power really do not give a damn what we think or how we feel anymore!

As for that sign on the restaurant that I mentioned above, now get this! The sign posted upon that eatery read: ?WE SUPPORT THE MEXICAN TAKE OVER OF CALIFORNIA (This sign was even reported on a local channel here in San Diego)!!!?

Of course, no one seem to know who posted this sign, and I know not how many other signs like this were posted during this (so-called) ?Day Of National Protest?? Hell, I even saw several people bragging about their ability to bring American business to a halt. Now wouldn?t it be nice if they could apply similar pressure to the Oil Companies? But after all, this was only our country that they were damaging!!

When the holiest of the holies comes under attack (i.e. Our Sovereignty, Our National Anthem, Our Military, Our Economy, Our Borders, Truth, and even Common Sense, what is there left to hold the line - certainly not that 34 % who still cling to fairytales!

There is only one man that can improve upon these figures, and that is the man himself - through affirmative action and not rhetoric alone. Hell, I even heard a member of the ruling party promoting the great changes that they have planned, after the November elections of course?????

Of course again, these are but my own personal opinions....

VERITAS
Old 05-03-2006, 09:55 AM

HC - I've heard that California is on the cutting edge of all things. You're exposed to he coast and a ready made entrance for all things unholy.

I can appreciate the concerns and issues at hand but both coast lines and our southern borders are major issues of which little ever gets addressed.

The Peter to Paul and vice versa has been going on for years. The have's the have not's and those who get caught up in the middle are always paying the piper.

Affirmative action - I've heard that expression many times but have yet to see it in action. You need the masses and I mean the masses to get any attention anywhere nowadays.

Medical issues are the worst I've ever seen in this country. The drug issues are so bad now that people are dying of starvation just to buy the medicines that they need to keep them alive. Something is very wrong with this picture.

We knew 20 years ago this oil issue was going to come back and bite us all in the ass - nothing happen. It's only when it affects the majority do you finally see any news on the subject.

The Hollywood stars making public statements seem to get further than the man or woman on the street. But who agree's with the stars issues only them and their following. The big picture eludes the majority because of - I think our lifestyles and our ability to slow down and look at what is really going on.

As we who are now the elder's look back its a shame that we and others couldn't put our house in order. Our fore-fathers said they fought so their kids wouldn't have to in the future - well we see how that went.

We can't wait to have another battle. We look for it like a diversion. Go to war everybody back them up - for awhile - and then the cycle winds down and people are all upset and - bingo we do all over again. It's NUTS!!!

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 10:31 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb

Boats, I found your sentiments right on the mark! However, I especially found your remarks about affirmative action poignant -

Quote - "I've heard that expression (affirmative action) many times but have yet to see it in action. You need the masses and I mean the masses to get any attention anywhere nowadays."

The problem is that "THE MASSES" have not expressed their outrage! Granted, the army of souls that engaged in this "Public Day Of Protest" made their voices heard, and they were a minority, vast though it was. Now could you imagine what would happen if the "REAL MAJORITY" of Americans, of all races creeds, color, and political persuasions did the same? We would probably all be arrested, or worse!

I heard several officials saying that this mass demonstration went off without any trouble. I don't know were they got their figures from, but Vista, California (between Temecula and Escondido) proved this to be a fabrication, as the police were pelted with rocks and bottles!!

If these people get their way and those living here illegally are granted amnesty, I ask you this: "By sending this type of message, will we not encourage a mass exodus from Mexico to the United States? One that with amnesty after amnesty being declared, will eventually see most of the population from "South Of The Border" living here in the United States?

Should this occur, they will control who sits in any given political office (the whole idea I suspect), and they in turn, may be controlled by the dictates of Mexico City! And for those who say that this situation would not have such an effect, I ask them: "How much control and influence does the government of Mexico already have here in the United States?" For that matter, how much control does other foreign governments have here in our country?

"GLOBALIZED INDEED!?"

VERITAS