The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-12-2002, 08:32 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2002, 09:37 PM

Distinctions
Special Projects POM Staff Contributor 

Ahh yes Delta ($%@#$%@$% bastards) starts there moritoriam on pets over 20 lbs May 15 so Woody will not be coming to WA with us. We will be sending him to camp for a few days. The good news Dave & I are so looking forward to flying together for the first time (hardy har har). Spending a few days in crisp clean air with some Awsome people will be the real treat!!! My dad is also gonna try to get there he is either on his way TO Alaska or FROM on his way to San Diego.
(The man travels everywhere & faster than anyone I ever heard of on 2 wheels) Is there anything else I should bring? hehe I actually have done a TON of camping so know the deal about that stuff, but I have never flown anywhere to camp.
Also Chris could you please pm me detailed directions to the site in case my dad decides to call me this week.
Old 05-13-2002, 05:19 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Hey, Chris, the phone deal sounds good. Send me a PM WITH THE # and what time we should call
Old 05-13-2002, 11:15 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Hey DMZ

Some of them fellers wuz a asxing me fer thet thare receipe fer thet "Redneck-Ragin-Cajun-Asian" Pork Tenderloin I dun gived ta you'un's.

Since you went back and fount it on thet thare Vets.com forum can you PLEASE forward it ta Chris and sum uv them uther fellers so's thay can have a REAL taste of tha "SOUTH" in their "MOUTH"!

Thay shore betta NOT take thays' GrandMaws ta thet there "cookout"---cause thay shore gonna-be SLAPPIN her up-side her head fer tha last piece uv thet Bar-B-Que Pork tenderloin--now won't thay??

Y'all enjoy now---Ya heanh!

General "Beauregard Stonewall" Gimpy--BB-Que X-purt extroidinare and connie-sewer uv fine Pork Products.

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 05-13-2002, 12:20 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Hey Gimp. I type with one finger so it would take forever, but I'll give them your post. THC, VETS FORUM, VIET NAM It's under a post by Mortardude, last post 5/30/01, called Barbecue recipes and Secrets on page 39 now .Gimps post is Best you EVER had 5/25/01. I have used it 3 times and it is wonderful - REDNECK RAJUN CAJUN PORK TENDERLOIN
Old 05-13-2002, 02:53 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 
Default weather report

If god really likes us vets he will give us another weekend just like this past one the weather was spectacular tempature was mid 70's saturday and low 80's on sunday however today its back down in the 60's with rain. alos a side note to gimpy got your recipe and will try it out sounds very good I'am now selling it on e-bay to buy beer for the campout (LOL) not really buddy and thanks for thinking of us i hope you guys have a good campout also
Old 05-17-2002, 08:32 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking I'm Headed Over to a group theropy session.

They all think its a campout but its really group theropy session for those with warped humor and the humorless. Now, I hope the rest of you can keep this a secret.

Keith
Old 05-18-2002, 10:43 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default The Group Theropy Session

Just got back from the camp out. Great time had by all. It is great to put a face to the posts. Chris has a great place for a camp out. Arrow, Griz and Kati were there. I was going to ask Kati to marry but remember I was already married. Hoyin, Bernbenjamin, David and others. After the group theropy session I discovered they were counseling me rather than me counseling them and I thought I was the only sane one there but maybe I'm the one that needs the theropy? NOT!

I went on U.S. Highway 12. [WHITE PASS} On the way home the sun was just going down. Mt. Rainier and all the snow capped peaks of the Cascades just stood out. It was absolutely beautiful. If you live in the Puget Sound or Yakima area, you should take a trip up to white pass at Sun Set It is just beautiful.
I had a great time.

Keith

P.S. It was cold, windy and rained all day in Yakima and Ellensburg. A total weather reversal. God did answer Chris' prayers and provide good weather in a strange way.
Old 05-19-2002, 03:22 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Hey Keith,

Glad you got to counsel some of those folks. As one who has extensive past experience in the "art" of psycological group therapy (my credentials will follow) I am certain that most of them fellers & lady-folks are in DIRE need of severe & intense therapy to include such things as "time-out sessions in tha corner of tha room (or tent since thay are campin out)" and massive amounts uv "liquid medication" fer ta keep-um under control, HUH??

Glad you had fun and got to meet some of our "on-line" buddies. Chris said he wuz-a trying to sell my "secret" receipe fer tha cookout---my award winning "Redneck--Rajun--Cajun--Asian Pork Tenderloin"! Can you belive that? I dun went an gived him a "secret" an he wanted to sell it on E-bay! Did he even try and cook-up sum of thet stuff? If'n he did, sumbody MUST-A got whacked up-side thay head fighten ova tha last piece uv it, HUH??

Anyways, glad you got home OK. Tell all tha rest uv-um I shore am glad thay had fun!

Yo Frand & Co-counsler X-troidinare his-seff,

Alberto Einstien Freaudian Gimpinski--MD, DP, PP, DDS, PHD (Pretty Heavy Dude) and BSC (BullShit Champeen)

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 05-19-2002, 05:20 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking Hey Gimp!

It was a scary place. Fornunate to get home alive!!!

Found out that Bernbenjamin is a blonde and short. Chris is half Polish. We all know about Blondes, short people "get no respect" which means personality disorders, and of course we all know about them there Oklahomians via California. It was a dangerous, scary place. No place for a slim trim theropist like me.

Keith