The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Warfare > Nuclear/Biological/Chemical

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-03-2020, 06:05 AM

Arrow Chinese scientist claims coronavirus came from a lab and Wuhan wet market was 'decoy'

Chinese scientist claims coronavirus came from a lab and Wuhan wet market was 'decoy'
By: David Burke - The Mirror News UK - 08-03-20
Re: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...laims-22459990

Virologist Dr Li Meng-Yan said Chinese claims that the virus originated in a wet market in Wuhan were a "decoy" and said that it came from a People's Liberation Army (PLA) facility.

A Chinese whistle-blower scientist who fled to the US has claimed that Covid-19 originated in a military lab.

The claim, which Chinese authorities have consistently denied, was made by virologist Dr Li Meng-Yan during a live stream interview.

She claims that the virus, which has killed an estimated 689,000 people worldwide, came from a People's Liberation Army (PLA) facility.

Dr Li, a researcher at the Hong Kong School of Public Health, had previously accused Beijing of covering up the initial outbreak in Wuhan.

During her research, she claims, she traced the outbreak to the PLA, Taiwan News reports.

Dr Li said: "At that time, I had clearly assessed that the virus came from a Chinese Communist Party military lab.

"The Wuhan wet market was just used as a decoy."

The virologist, from Shandong in eastern China, claimed it was no longer safe to remain if she reported her findings.

"I knew that once I spoke up, I could disappear at any time, just like all the brave protesters in Hong Kong," she said.

"I could disappear at any time. Even my name would no longer exist."

Investigators have not found any evidence to corroborate the scientist's claim that the virus was man-made.

In a statement, the Hong Kong School of Public Health said her assertions do not "accord with the key facts as we understand them".

She said she was asked to look into the new "SARS-like" virus that had originated in Wuhan back in December.

In a statement to Fox News, the Chinese Embassy in the US said: "We have never heard of this person.

"The Chinese government has responded swiftly and effectively to COVID-19 since its outbreak.

"All its efforts have been clearly documented in the white paper "Fighting COVID-19: China in Action" with full transparency. Facts tell all."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Personal note: Is she telling the truth or just looking to live elsewhere? I'm sure more will come out as time goes by. But it does impact relations with China as being the originator of this virus (of which we already knew). She will never be able to go back to China or see her family - if they are still living? But can she contribute to the medical folks about this virus which could be helpful?

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links