The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-26-2006, 01:13 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Curtis!!

Amazing! Our therapy session are working, and quite well, I add without the slightest hint of modesty. Bobk is now awake, gaining greater visual clarity, learning to differentiate between his Webster and his webster, and practicing some much over-due personal hygiene. He saw the intentionally misspelled word, leaped at the juvenile attempt to correct his master, and confirmed my original hypothesis that even the most flawed of mankind can be taught to spell properly. Now, on the the math corrections chapter!!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2006, 01:37 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default alsukddfhasmdjfhasdmjfmsd,...

...Bob, find the definition of the above captioned,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

Old 03-26-2006, 01:47 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Brice
If I reverse the sprocket on a bicycle, would I be back peddling? Because that is exactly what you're doing......and quite well I might add. The over-active fingers with the under-active brain is just a senior moment. It's even happened to me once or twcie....I also noticed you made the statement "our therapy sessions are working quite well" using the word "our" tells me you're walking around with an armadillo in your pocket. Note the correct spelling of armadillo...I grabbed my webster and it came to me instantly.
Also, there is one other correction I would like to add to your many interesting posts. First of all I realize you're trying to cut down on the number of key strokes you make, but
on numerous occasions you have failed to separate the k from Bob and you also failed to capitalize the K like in Teacher. I do realize I'm picking the fly poop out of the pepper......But is does make for better tasting pepper.
Bobk

God bless the ACLU
Old 03-28-2006, 05:04 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Reminder for Motel numbers

Just as a reminder, the motel numbers for reservations are posted on page 23 of this post.
Old 03-28-2006, 10:33 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Hey y'all,

I just made reservations at the Stratford Inn. If you go to sites like "hotels.com", expedia, etc. they say that there are no rooms available or the rooms are $100 a night. Call the Stratford, (page 23 of this thread) and you will find the rooms are $59.99 for thursday, and 69.99 for friday and saturday. Watch those sites, they can be a real rip off and you can usually get a better deal calling direct. We had the same thing happen at the Swiss Hotel in Atlanta. Websites offerred one thing, the hotel another and the hotel was a much better deal. Lots of people come to the mountains in the spring....better get those reservations in soon.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 03-28-2006, 10:46 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Gracie Darlin
Book us the same room we had last year.....Ya know, the one with
the heart shaped bed and the mirrors on the ceiling
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
Old 03-28-2006, 02:45 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Bobk, Bob K, BOB K, bob k, or bObK, however you frequently sign your posts: if you reverse your sprocket, your direction is still totally dependent upon your ability to remain in a stable configuration, and dealing, as we (my armadillo, mentoree Curtis and I) are, with a very unstable person, it is quite immaterial what direction you think you might be going. My original hypothesis is that your going around in circles does not connote progress, only motion.

Grabbing your webster will ultimately cause blindness, or at least get you tossed out of Wendy's.

See you on the 28th, you lucky dog!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 03-28-2006, 04:32 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Dr Brice
I feel I must inform you that progress, like beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.....You and your two hard headed constituents who I might add have no idea what were talking about. should be removed from your medical practice (If you're gonna pitch-a-bitch, I'll let you keep the armadillo) What I would do if I were you is: You and one of your partners should shave your heads,(in case you havn't noticed, the armadillo has no hair) put them together and make an ass of yourselves.
As for the 28th, you have no idea how fortunate you are going to be when we finally shake hands, drink a bottle of soda water and pass gas. I will definitely sign an 8X10 for you.....you wont even have to ask......I am one hell'va great person!!!!!
Boobk

God bless the ACLU
Old 04-02-2006, 01:57 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Boobk

Even though I haven't had the "pleasure" ( :cd: ) of seeing your smiling or frowning countenance, I'll admit that you're a boob, as yo just signed your last post. I did see some really ugly boobs on a Cambodian woman once, but maybe you're better.

Now on to today's lesson, Zoological wonders of Texas." Empirical data #1: armadillos do have hair - it's on their soft underbelly, which is what Sir Winston called that part of Europe where he wanted another invasion force. As a result, Operation Armadillo was born, and it featured a battalon of women wearing comfortable shoes, all suffering from PMS, and ordered to attack a Nazi SS division. There were no prisoners taken. One of the veterans of that campaign just won the title "Ms Testosterone of 2006" and she has repeatedly asked me for your email address. I didn't tell your email, but did tell her where you live....Maybe she can ride to Psycho Mt. with you.....

Old 04-02-2006, 03:49 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Dr Brice
I noticed it took over 4 days to respond to my comments and I would like to cover each one of yours separately.
1. If you're coming to the mountain to check out my boobs, we have a definite problem.....Travis might let you check out his and I know Curtis will consider it a compliment, if you ask nicely.
2. Hair on an Armadillo. I never got up close and personal with an armadillo to check out the hair on his belly. I prefer just lifting up the tail.
3 Ms Testosterone is free to ride with me anytime. By the time we get to the mountain her estrogen will be flowing like the Mississippi river.
Bob K

God bless the ACLU