The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-30-2005, 03:33 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 

James that one wall is crying for a Psyco vets decal it would set the place off just right. nice place can't wait till the campout.
Old 03-30-2005, 03:44 PM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

Cool place,James!
Looks like it`s been recently remodeled.Noticed all the upgraded windows and doors,etc.The paint could be subdued a tad and definately the herd of pitbulls before I step out of my truck.
Send me your new mailing addy sos I can get you some sort of appropriate housewarming gift.(Send caliber)

Peace,Griz
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 05:15 PM

Send a message via AIM to QM3steve
Distinctions
Contributor 

Nice job. From the pic it looks like there's a lot of room inside. Looks like a hot tub on the patio. Where's the BBQ grill?

The paint is good if you want to hide it in a pumpkin patch. Many hands would make lite work.
Old 03-30-2005, 07:53 PM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

James...put off the painting til next year and when we disembark from the train, we will fix it for you!!!

Nice place brother, wish you were going to join us on the mountain this year, would love to shake your hand.

You are doing good little brother, keep going, Godspeed!

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 06:22 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Its all so wonderful I could just SHIT!

Boys. its like living in a park!!
Thanks for all the nice comments
Fred:
painting the house is first on the list--green or brown-- after I finish rewiring and plumbing the place--country folk don't bother much with sissified city stuff like plumbing vents and hooking up the ground on 3prong plugs. Then there's the kitchen--the huy took all the appliances which was OK because we'll be starting with all new ones but we been camping out, cooking on the woodstove, untill Sat when the appliances come and the satellite TV gets hooked up--then my son will visit.
Already rewired the garage some--that fellow was satisfied to stumble around looking for a pull string in the dark--self likes light switches handy. I allus thought I was a slob but this fella makes me look like neater than a pin. I don't think he swept the garage once while he was here (18 years) You can't work good while youre stumbling over stuff--its why you always want to have an Arclite strike prior to going on a picnic
Its cool settling in to a place for what may be the last time.

John--as Tom noted, there's 4 pit bulls roaming the place--the trouble is: theyre all big lap dogs. You could be finishing me off and they'd just sit there wagging their tails waitng for you to pet them. Don't llet anyone tell you pits are naturally mean--a toddler could kickass on any one of these. At least they bark when a stranger approaches--the minimum wage position for a dog. My 2d wife had a dog that wouldn't even do that--I never fed it!

Bob: even better: he's a Democrat!! Being govened by Polacks is nothing new to me--I said my 2d wife was Polish, didn't I? (plus she was born in Africa!! to Polish refugees from Hitler--that makes my son the only African American Polack I know of)

Sid: you got to go shopping with me (at Home Depot )

Keith: work? WORK???!! Don't use foul language around me!! Thanks!!

Hal--the plumbing is hooked up--very interstingly but the toillets do flush. we got a septic system--SEPTIC!! How rustic. The world is my pisstube!!

Larry: The nearest airport for you is Portland, about 100 miles awway. You just get there and I'll pick you up. There's 5 bedrooms and 3 sleeping lofts--we'll get you in somewhere. And you are always welcome, my friend, we'll cruise Oregon like we cruised TN.

Sandy: You bet I'll be getting up there but its a long day trip--figure to put me up for a few weeks . I was in Seattle this summer--liked it. What part you live in?

Griz: Youre going to love this place, esp if youre into hunting--seen evidence of a bear ( like a king sized shit) You can hike for miles here. Best of all: the view from the hot tub.

Tom--thanks for all the nice comments--what can I say but: its all true!! Going back to the NAM with you was a world class adventure and there's no one else I would have rather gone with--or just hang out with. A real eye opener and it finished the war for me too. Theyre at peace and so are we. Can't wait untill we go again!!
did I get every one?? I'll be back tommorrow.
Stay good all
James

picture shows some of the junk the last fella left. Just cause something got carbon in it don't mean its organic!!
Old 03-31-2005, 07:59 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

James :

What is the story on the pit bulls ? Whose are they ? Wow..a herd of pit bulls..I always wanted a herd of Shelties....Take care.

Larry