The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-16-2008, 07:55 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Brain Dead

Unless you have finally arrived at that point where you are totally brain dead, you have certainly suspected by now that something is systematically rotting in the State of Denmark! Or to be more accurately to the point, the whole world, as of late, seems to have taken an odiferous turn for the worse!

Not being able to do much about world politics, however, we must quickly turn our thoughts, attention and efforts, to the domestic, economic front. “Someone had better, as far too many within our own elected aristocracy surely are not?” Politicians these days, seem far more concerned with proliferating their own good life and advancing their own power base, than in recognizing and attempting to cure, what genuinely ails us all! “Talkers they are, doers they have rarely been!”

Now when you combine this current political feeding frenzy with a lust for absolute control, and if you too are not losing what is left of your power to reason, then maybe you are also coming to the conclusion that far too many in the political arena are about as genuinely cognizant of what is taking place around them, as an amoeba is - in an overly agitated lab dish?

Now the only question remaining is: “Are we, as well as the future of “Our Nation“, still being dashed about in that “Same Old Polluted Vessel of State?”

“If elections prove nothing else, they definitely confirm the fact that our electorate are willing and able, to make the very same mistakes over and over again!”

VERITAS (Truth)
Old 07-16-2008, 09:53 AM

One thing I'm sure you've noticed is the obsession our elected leaders have with foreign affairs. How foreign affairs, in particular, intervention, furthers the 'general welfare' of we, the people, escapes me. Justifying the intervention & interference in other countries by 'advancing democracy' or 'protecting our way of life' doesn't cut it. We need to take care of business here, first. And, provide for the common defense, not offense.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 10:28 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

We are in debt to the Communist Chinese for about a trillion dollars in financing our two wars. A trillion dollars, that's a million millions to the Communists by a bunch of right wing Republicans who still underestimated what it would take. I guess since none of them went to Vietnam it is easy to forgive and forget all those AK 47s, B40 RPGs and 122 mm rockets they gave to the Vietnamese to kill all our buddies with. We fought them and they beg from them.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:35 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Old Seabee
Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Is he right

I've had it with all the do nothing's in DC, if the voting public dosen't have enough smarts to throw out the num-nuts onboth sides of the isle and elect new blood, so that this country of "OURS" becomes the great nation as before, we are going to be in a world of $hit. I read a book not too long age be Vinc Flinn "Turm Limits," very interesting consept, and at times I think it's not a bad idea. Just a thought.

Any day above ground is a good day
Old 07-16-2008, 10:35 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Once again

I know I keep repeating myself............BUT.

WHAT MY FRIEND DOC FRED SAID!

Gimp
Attached Images
File Type: jpg texas_chicken.jpg (34.0 KB, 2 views)

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
Old 07-17-2008, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Seabee View Post
I've had it with all the do nothing's in DC, if the voting public dosen't have enough smarts to throw out the num-nuts onboth sides of the isle and elect new blood, so that this country of "OURS" becomes the great nation as before, we are going to be in a world of $hit. I read a book not too long age be Vinc Flinn "Turm Limits," very interesting consept, and at times I think it's not a bad idea. Just a thought.
Problem is, numbnuts are available to replace the numbnuts.
Old 07-17-2008, 11:46 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1CAVCCO15MED View Post
We are in debt to the Communist Chinese for about a trillion dollars in financing our two wars. A trillion dollars, that's a million millions to the Communists by a bunch of right wing Republicans who still underestimated what it would take. I guess since none of them went to Vietnam it is easy to forgive and forget all those AK 47s, B40 RPGs and 122 mm rockets they gave to the Vietnamese to kill all our buddies with. We fought them and they beg from them.
Wasn't Vietnam primarily promoted by democrats?
Presidents Johnson and Kennedy?

Keith
Old 07-18-2008, 04:11 AM

Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

The only time politicians tell the truth is when they're calling each other liars.
Old 07-18-2008, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revwardoc View Post
The only time politicians tell the truth is when they're calling each other liars.
John Geoghan a well known priest was being honored at his retirement dinner after 25 years in the parish. George Bush a leading local politician and member of the congregation was chosen to make the presentation and give a little speech at the dinner. He was delayed, so the priest decided to say his own few words while they waited.
'I got my first impression of the parish from the first confession I heard here. I thought I had been assigned to a terrible place. The very first person who entered my confessional told me he had stolen a television set and, when questioned by the police, was able to lie his way out of it. He had stolen money from his parents, embezzled from his employer, had an affair with his boss's wife; taken illegal drugs, and gave VD to his sister. I was appalled. But as the days went on I knew that my people were not all like that and I had, indeed, come to a fine parish full of good and loving people.'.....
Just as the priest finished his talk, the Bush arrived full of apologies at being late. He immediately began to make the presentation and gave his talk. 'I'll never forget the first day our parish priest arrived,' said the politician. 'In fact, I had the honor of being the first one to go to him in confession.'

Moral: NEVER, NEVER, NEVER BE LATE
Old 07-22-2008, 10:45 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Brain Dead

So what else is knew about the idoits that we the people put into office. Guess what the next crop will be the same way. There is not a politican one who gives a damn about you me, or the American People, the only thing on their minds are their own political agendas. These idiots have manipulated the constitution to fit their needs and not the needs of the American Citizens. It seems these idiots forget what this nation was born out of. Revolution against against a system of tyranny.

If your going to suceed your going to have to know how to deal with failure. (Joe Torre).