The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-22-2023, 03:10 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry President Trump et al

11-22-2023

As you know, I have always supported you because I truly believe in what you have had to say, even if (for one reason or another), you do not to respond back to me! But then, I personally do not give a damn about that (per say), but when I heard this morning on “Chanel 8 –CBS San Diego”, that honorable members of “Our Own Military” and their families were doing without food and other essentials, my blood began to boil and my rage could not be contained!

So let me ask you this again: “just how many meals are these people within That Government - Of, By And For the People Themselves - Doing Without These Days?” And if a few of these politicians are truly leading by example, then I ask you again - just where (and when) have “These Politicians” ever missed a meal of steak and bubbly or have I personally lost, something in the translation here?

And just what is it that makes some of “These Servants of the People’s Will” think that they are not subject to the same standards that are expected of our people themselves? And how dare anyone subject “Our Men and Our Woman in Uniform” to such an irrational an unequal form of reasoning and vested policies? Or could it be that “These creatures of the political good life” feel that they are better, or even far more privileged, than some poor commoners?

So don’t ever tell me that “Many Affluent Politicians” truly knows what it is like to go without food or lodging, because I would find that very difficult to believe or even to accept?

But then again and as far as “We the People” are concerned, we still live within -“A Country Of, By and For The People Themselves” – and that is what we, as A Magnificent Nation of Freedom-Loving Men and Women, are all about -

“Are We Or Are We Not?”

Hardcore