The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-20-2012, 07:20 PM

Default Things are not as they seem at Sandy Hook

The primary weapon used in the event at Sandy Hook was identfied as the AR15 assualt rifle by the chief Medical Examiner. Wow the Cops must have been realy slow to respond since Lanza had time to after his shooting spree to put the AR15 back in the trunk of his car before he went back into the school to kill himself.
Watch this video. I'm starting to get pissed that the media, politicans and public officals are not telling us the truth... What else are they not telling us?
Inconsistencies in Sandy Hook School Mass Shooting - YouTube[/url]
If you watch closely when the leos are clearing the chamber on the rifle in the trunk it has a side charging handle......This is not an AR.
What I first heard when this all happned was two hand guns found in the school and something about an AR15 but nothing concrete and something about a shotgun in the car and other guns at the house. To this point I had heard allot about an AR15 a little about the Glock and Sig but never heard of a location where the AR was found. Now we are up to 4 pistols in the school and only pistols in the school. Then with the video I think we can safely say the shot gun was in the trunk. I am now wondering if the AR 15 was back at the house? In fact I'm getting the feeling that the AR may not have played a role in this at all. Sorry I had Video that proved this but can't put a url in this post. Moderator please contact me and Ill give you the URL for this post.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2012, 08:05 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Old 12-21-2012, 02:14 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

You like most all Americans should be: "Pissed", Trigger, since mainstream press/media, politicians and public officials aren't usually very famous for: "Telling the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth....",and especially if absolute truths don't make them all look exceptionally great at their specific jobs.

In fact and in fairness to all such alluded to, the continuous and echoed outpouring of concern and consoling fine speeches for all berieved over that despicable tragedy in Connecticut should be commended, since very nice of them to all do so during such a sad time.

Still, that does make this veteran wonder why no such similar Officialdom Concern and Fine Speeches DID NOT OCCUR during and after an ambassador and three other Brave Americans were slaughtered on: "9/11" 2012 by an Islamic Terrorist Attack Force at the Benghazi Consulate, Libya???

Current Administration, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton and their largely supportive mainstream press/media act as if the MULTIPLE Denials for Aid at Benghazi and the cover-up of such called: "Benghazi-gate",...Just Never Happened.

Hell. Hillary now comes across even more arrogant and audacious than her boss: "His Barackness".

Is a mild: "Concussion" (real, feigned or imagined) actually a valid reason for not answering a mere few questions by the United States Congress and Survivors of those Murdered?

Guess old Hillary and her boss think we're (congress inclusive) are all just-plain-stupid, and that we just are ignorant that only football players, boxers and such normally use such as a valid excuse for not showing up.

Ironically, I'll betcha she's probably playing tennis or working out somewhere, as we speak?

Neil