The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-20-2018, 11:32 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation The Truth Is Still Truth

5-20-2018

“So who is the biggest liar - those who engage in the lie, those who covered it up, or those who merely ignored it?”

For years now, I have fought to regain our honor by attempting to force our government to own up to those “Domestic Atrocities” that we ourselves engaged in under one guise or another! I did this for no other reason that to solicit the truth in defense of those who were surreptitiously experimented upon during the Mk Ultra Program, along with the myriad of other dastardly projects that our own government passingly acknowledged, and then buried with their silence after their denials proved to be about as truthful as some of them were honorable - and that has (at times) proven to be a very shallow pond indeed!

Apparently, those who conducted these ghastly human experimentation programs, must not have believed in any final accounting? Either that or they truly felt that the color of one’s uniform washes away all culpability for experimentation upon our own, and by our own, using drugs and methods that got many of our nation’s enemies hung right after World War II!

The problem is that many of these dastardly projects (like Mk Ultra etc) have been admitted to in passing over the years, but to my knowledge, nothing was ever done to fully address the issue or its victims any further, save for allowing time to dull the memory of the public? However, even though their threats, denials, and avoidance of these “Domestically Undertaken Atrocities” have grown thin with time, their lack of honor will still, in my opinion, gain for them and those who ignored the truth naught but a seat in perdition!

AND LEST WE EVER FORGET THAT: “WHERE THERE IS NO TRUTH, THERE IS STILL NO HONOR?”

Hardcore