The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-01-2011, 02:28 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "Biggest contributor$ get Biggest PAY-OFFS"

"Biggest contributor$ get Biggest PAY-OFFS" (April 1, 2011)

Surprisingly, now even some mainstream press/media millionaire anchors are Honestly reporting that after last presidential campaign the Biggest contributor$ get Biggest of PAY-OFFS from winning ruler, god, dictator or whichever, feigning to just SOLELY Serve The People. Yeah, sure? Just like Karl Marx in good faith SOLELY Served The People?

Whatever, AARP, Ginnie Mae & Freddie Mac, Jeffrey Immelt & George Soros are just a few of largest Obama Campaign Supporter$ standing to reap vast fortunes collectively from: "We The (Schnook$)" and/or U.S. Taxpayer. Pay-offs or rewards for supportive unions or organizational thuggery or concerted disruptiveness, are just too many to mention.

Obviously AARP's great contribution$ should garner them quite a grandiose amount of MY/YOUR/OUR or U.S. Taxpayer Monies, if European type Healthcare or: "Obamacare" isn't stopped dead in its non-constitutional tracks.

The current thievery proving even more profitable than Madoff's by Ginnie Mae & Freddy Mac from The People's Money, is actually mindboggling. Giving these same Public Thieves & main cause of America's: "Financial Meltdown" EVEN MORE BILLION$ instead of Fines & Jail Time, is worse than just defying logic & common sense. Such is Nationally Despicable.

Then, there's that tight Obama buddy Immelt or largest (?) of campaign contributor$ & GE CEO proving that old adage. "It pays (BIG TIME) to have friends in high places" is most certainly proved by both Barack & Jeffrey.

After all, General Electric Corporation PROFITTING 14 BILLION$ last year & paying 0 in corporate taxes, does-sort-of speak volumes. Yeah, that's right,...ZERO!

Sure hope that at least those BILLION$ in corporate taxes Immelt & Obama screwed America out of means that the smallest portion of GE Jobs left here in America (most of GE's 300,000 jobs are currently overseas), will remain here in America? I don't believe such is expecting too-damn-much from Immelt?

Can't say would expect any concern about American Jobs remaining in America coming from old George Soros, since not actually certain where his alllegiance lays in-the-first-place?

Plus, there's that helping out Billionaires get Wealthier & Rich in Natural Resources nation (not as much as America) Brazil get richer NONSENSE,...at YOUR/MY/OUR or U.S. Taxpayer expense that blows the mind. Let the Brazilian Taxpayers help out Soros, instead.

Amazing,...isn't it? While President Barack Hussein Obama II or Jr. pretty-much shut down America's offshore oil drilling & stifles Our Oil Indusry,...he cavalierly doles out about 2 BILLION$ of U.S. Taxpayer Funds to his other buddy Soros & Petrobraz (George's baby).

Thus, Brazil can drill off their shores & sell it or stuff it to US just like The Saudis typically do.
Apparently all foreign oil IS GOOD & American Oil IS VERY, VERY BAD,...children.

Damn! What in-you-face Lordly Gall or Audacity & complicite: "Wash my back & I'll wash yours" Corruptness at highest of levels. "There's a sucker born every minute" impresario P.T. Barnum would be proud.

Besides, do Barry S. or Barack O. & Cohorts just believe we are all Green Moron: "Tree Huggers", boobs or just-plain-stupid Suckers?

Orrrrrrrrr, could it be that such obvious finnaglers & partners in crime actually believe selves that much wiser & superior to: "We The People"? Such sure-as-hell seems so to me.

Either way,...We Americans Deserve Better! MUCH BETTER!!!

Neil
AKA: N.R. Filidei / www.wowcopy.com

Last edited by reconeil; 04-02-2011 at 07:20 AM. Reason: corrections plus
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2011, 09:17 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Here's more to ponder...

...by duped Americans more so ruled by good lobbyists, ideologic nepotism, corruptness & those attaining most campaign funds for achieving or retaining control,...than for anything else.

Phoney liberals constantly fighting honest conservatives for control of MY/YOUR/OUR monies is usually interesting & entertaining. But that's about it.

So then, just watch or keep an eye on the money, suckers. And, where better than can such be done than with The MOST advertised & one of (if not The?) MOST EXPENSIVE of many Medicare Supplemental Insurers on earth, and/or AARP.

Typically being one largest Democrat Campaign Contributors (in the million$) every year obviously blows AARP's: "NOT FOR PROFIT" status. If differently honest, non-profitting insurers, unions & organizations couldn't even afford contributing a dime to Dems & Obama.

Then too, don't shrug-off that: "MOST advertised...of Insurers on earth" reality.
Both network & cable channel advertising is not cheap!

Thus, don't remain herdlike duped (as were/are many longtime) that such a yearly MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR advertiser and/or AARP is a: "NOT FOR PROFIT" org.,...just because Obama says so. ZERO profits or Money Loosers can't contribute or donate diddley.

Betcha quite profitable Prudential Ins. & Monumental Life don't advertise as much as AARP.

Neil
Old 09-15-2011, 04:50 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Brought this back onto the front burner due this latest: "SOLYNDRA" White House backed, encouraged & perpetrated U.S. Taxpayer RIP-OFF. Ruling elite are more Audacious than ever.

Hope this time ALL (Obama Clique inclusive) involved in Public Fund thievery, fraud & pay-offs just don't skate or BS their way out of latest warranted punishment, AS USUAL.

Eventually, shouldn't: "We The People" prevail just Once over Big Brother & Friends Greed?
Wouldn't that at least be: "FAIR"?

Neil
Old 09-29-2011, 11:51 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Along same line of: "Biggest Contributor$ get BIGGEST PAY-OFFS", forget about that big; "SOLYNDRA White House backed encouraged & perpetrated U.S. Taxpayer RIP-OFF.

That PAY-OFF was only for a little over 500 MILLION$ or a smidgeon over HALF BILLION.

This latest of: "A Dim Idea" (great FNC or Fox News Channel caption) Taxpayer Rip-off exposed by Fox is even greater, or about THREE QUARTER BILLION DOLLARS.

That even vaster sum of MY/YOUR/OUR monies being lordly gifted to likes of already wealthy Ron Pelosi to similarly produce: "In-your-dreams" Green Jobs ala Solyndra style, is just like most other grandiose pay-offs or action perpetrated from White House these days.

Ron having an extremely White House Influential & also quite wealthy sister-in-law Nancy Pelosi helping, made things even easier. Such most certainly made that: "Sharing The Wealth" marxism slip through quite easier. Keeping "IT" (re. large sum$ of wealth) In The Family,...was also a-slam-dunk.

Unfortunately for: "We The (Schnook$)" and/or U.S. Taxpayer Sucker$, we don't also get to keep any of our wealth (if any?) In The Family. Whereas society's obvious betters Ron & Nancy in collusion despicably do just that, Chicago, Frisco or Washington Family style.

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 09-29-2011 at 05:37 PM. Reason: corrections plus
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote