The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > Conflict posts > Vietnam

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-10-2002, 04:52 AM

The other nite on Lenno....he showed a Bill Clinton "action-doll" of Bill in combat dress...... business suit with M-1, and pants that automatically dropped on demand......

Personally.....I can't imagine why anyone would pay 35 cents to hear him speak much less $350K. Him sabre rattling? Uhhhhhh, wasn't he the anti-gun, anti-military goooombah that stripped the standing forces to darn near nothing? Not to mention paring down the defense budget to practically nil?

Frankly, the only way he will ever "fight to the death" would be if he was going down the highway and stuck his head out the window....the fight to the death would be him fighting to get his head back in the window before his lips beat him to death in the onrushing wind :ek: :ek: :ek: .....
Old 08-10-2002, 05:53 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Question I Assume!

I'm just trying to get the message on this thread but it is my assumption from my reading this thread that you guys don't seem to like old mister Bill?

Keith :cd:
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2002, 07:22 AM

Lessee now! Lemme figger this out! He joined ROTC to keep from getting drafted and when his number came up and the danger was past, he quit. He went to Oxford as a Rhodes Scholar and took part in "Peace" marches in Moscow while a student at Oxford. He wasn't at all willing to "Lay down his life" to defend the poor people of South Vietnam. But he's willing to do it for Israel? I guess he's taken a page from Ozzie Meyer's book (U.S. Rep. from PA who got nailed during ABSCAM) "Money talks and bulls**t walks." The Jewish controlled media are his bread and butter and the sooner they realize that "Ole Bill" is milking them the better off they will be.
Old 08-13-2002, 07:31 AM

Distinctions
VOM 
Default only in America

Can a draft dogeing, war protesting,liar become president. In other countries the'd shoot him.