The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 02-18-2020, 06:02 PM

Arrow God help us all

I've never seen such imbalance in our society. It will work out. I've still got the faith that things will correct itself.

Oh my back is killing me. Old age does that. My wife is going South and I'm really worried that I can not keep her from letting go. 52+ years and counting. She's loosing her will power to fight off her illness. Wants to die! That's all I hear. Been to several doctors and told that its incrurable. Who the hell want to hear that?

I've got to fight through her difficulties without her wanting me to. 52 + years and I'm watching her degrade. I've tried everything and doctors tell her there is no cure. I'm not buying that. It's so difficult to watch your wife degrade and there's nothing you can do about it.

I haven't given up but she's saying she just wants to go. Words I didn't want to here.
God give me the strength to deal with this

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links