The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-11-2006, 09:44 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default 26.5 Million Veterans? Records Stolen?!

A person would have to be a damned fool to buy into the half-witted excuse that some 26,500,000 veterans? records were taken home illegally by someone at the Veterans Administration without authorization or detection! ?Does that in itself not amount to grand theft and a breach in national security, or at the very least - an arogant system that leaks like a sieve??

I am further astonished that these 26.5 Million Records were then supposedly re-burglarized from the home of the original culprit - I smell a mountain of decaying excrement here!

You can bet your All-American backside that these records may eventually be utilized illegally, in one way or another for many years to come, be it for mass mailings, extortion, keeping tabs on those who served in our military, insurance frauds, identity thefts, or what have you?

Wasn?t it convenient that these records were stolen from the original culprit - was it by chance or a pre-conceived plot (JUST A QUESTION)? And who?s hands will they eventually end up in (Foreign or domestic, private or Intel community)?

We are being told ?NOT TO WORRY!? All that was stolen was names, social security numbers, and dates of birth for these 26 and a half million veterans! How much more does a thief need, if indeed that is all of the personal data that was taken, and I personally doubt that this was all of the materials that miraculously disappeared

The bottom line here is - FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND END WERE THESE RECORDS STOLEN? ?A thief(s) does not steal just for the thrill of it, unless of course, he (or she) is a kleptomaniac! And I seriously doubt that this selective theft was undertaken for any reason short of doing damage to our nation, financial gain, treason, or for illegally utilizing this stolen data to do harm to our nation?s honorable veterans!!?

This (not so) little conspiracy seems too well thought out - first a VA employee removes the data from its place of storage (damned poor security at the least), and then this very same material is systematically stolen from the original absconder?s home? ?Yeah, when pigs fly!!?

?These are again but my personal opinions!?

VERITAS (Truth)