The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-30-2005, 08:40 AM

Default FRONTLINE - Alternative Fix

Did you see this TV show last night on PBS?
Quote:
The past few years have seen an explosion in the popularity -- and profitability -- of complementary and alternative medicine. Under pressure from everyone from consumers to Congress -- and tempted by huge grants -- major hospitals and medical schools have embraced therapies that they once dismissed as quackery. But the question remains: Do these treatments actually work?
I did, and this is what I think about it

I noticed the man who had pancreatic cancer was turning yellow. This cancer, and many others, may be caused by a common solvent/pesticide known as 2-butoxyethanol. It has been an exposure especially in all war periods since WWII & so stated in the gulf war. www.valdezlink.com/same.htm

These are the signs (including turning yellow) & other Central Nervous system disorders: www.valdezlink.com/generic.htm#8

AVOIDING this chemical will help everyone in their health concerns, and giving more chemicals as is done in the main stream medical practices can further harm those who have been chemically poisoned. It has been noticed that diabetes and NHL are at epidemic proportions.

This man shared about his wife's ovarian cancer and he determined that it was the medications used that caused her death, not the cancer itself. And further: "there is a lack of uniformed cancer care being practiced the United States. Modern medicine in general and cancer treatment in particular, is very imperfect. Cancer patients frequently die from their cancer treatments and not from the cancer itself."

Many, many people would be helped to used better nutrition and food supplements of glyconutrients - to maintain good health, avoid cancers in the first place, bring blood sugar and blood pressure into normal range, and stop the pain of arthritis and other autoimmune ailments. They seem to help the immune system to work properly and not continue being autoimmune. http://www.valdezlink.com/pages/healthyself.htm

Current postings are ones from Nov 4, 2003

An e-mail request to the CDC

on Flu Symptoms

Traces of blood in urine? *

Diarrhea then Constipation?

Seizures Fainting Dizziness *

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2005, 11:07 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default yellow

Turning yellow is a by product of a malfunctioning Liver/Gul bladder, The cause could be from a number of reasons , most likely Hepititous.
2-butoxyethanol sounds like a scam or even a vendeta.
I would recommend doing what your Dr. says.

Ron
Old 11-30-2005, 11:33 AM

Default true

however, most probably the doc wouldn't consider that 2-butoxyethanol in its causing autoimmune hemolytic anemia would have 'turning yellow' as a symptom of this chemical poisoning.

pattern often seen with this chemical is removal of gall bladder ... and some years later, kidney stones, kidney failures and 'rare' liver cancer

on Flu Symptoms

Old 11-30-2005, 07:38 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Pancreatic cancer causes jaundice when it grows large enough to obstruct the common bile duct which causes the bile to back up in the biliary tree and ultimately the liver. It is strongly hereditary in concert with any of the GI system cancers. Primary liver cancer is fairly rare but metastases to the liver from cancers elsewhere are extremely common. This is because of the Portal blood circulation where the arteries divide into smaller vessels until things floating in this system are trapped by narrow passageways. The same is true of the lungs and that is why there are so many metastases to lungs from cancers elsewhere. Hemolytic anemia causes large amounts of hemoglobin to be released into the blood system. It is the livers job break down this into bilirubin and secrete it out through the bile system. If this system becomes overloaded, jaundice occurs. This is why newborn babies sometimes become jaundiced. They have excess red blood cells due to the fact the placenta is not as efficient as lungs in transferring oxygen. After birth the excess red blood cells have no real purpose anymore causing the liver to desroy them, overloading the system and causing jaundice.
Old 11-30-2005, 09:46 PM

Default you know more than I do

is that why for the symptoms of hemolytic anemia, the medical encyclopedia lists these symtpoms:

Chills
Fatigue
Pale color
Shortness of breath
Rapid heart rate
Yellow skin color (jaundice)
Dark urine (indicative of blood in urine)
Enlarged spleen

I also expect this as a biomarker for this fatigue (CFS fatigue):
Red blood cells that are small-sized, fragility of membranes

And I suspect it is autoimmune .... autoimmune lots of things

And of course, that all these things don't have to be present at the same time ... just depends on the stage of AIHA?
Old 12-01-2005, 04:13 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default D-Mag

You said
"most probably the doc wouldn't consider most probably the doc wouldn't consider that 2-butoxyethanol in its causing autoimmune hemolytic anemia would have 'turning yellow' as a symptom of this chemical poisoning."
Then I wouldn't think that the 2-butoxyethanol had anything to do with the problem.
Sounds like a AXE in need of place to grind.

Ron
Old 12-01-2005, 08:26 AM

Default as soon as

As soon as doctors know the fatigue of chronic fatigue syndromes, they'll have the answers to whether this chemical is the ROOT cause of so many ailments ... and damage to

Target organs such as:

blood & immune system (AIHA, NHL)
pituitary & all glands
central nervous system
Especially pancreas
Kidneys
Liver
Bones
Skin
Digestive System
Cancers with tumors
Birth defects with tumors
Reproductive harm - testes especially

Now, IF I am right, don't you think it's a good idea to grind the AXE? It does bother me that so many people are affected by this chemical and that it seems to evade detection by medical science ... so that people get more and more exposures and worse and worse effects ... as well as their children-to-be (or lack thereof)

My personal losses pale in comparison to the damage to our nation for more than 70+ years

on Flu Symptoms