The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Family

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 05-06-2009, 11:09 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Default Pride & Joy of the Hager Household!

Andy is smiling! Check out Johnny in his baseball jersey. Boston with the number 47 (the year Lt was born) That's the Lt next to him in their recently remodeled kitchen. Lookin' good. Nice job boys! That's Johnny on the field standing on base. Lisa with Olivia as the song goes "lookin' like her Mama a little more every day" Mr. Lt & Mrs. Lt. passed on some good genes, beautiful girls and two beautiful grandchildren. Pic of Olivia at the ball game so grown up sitting chatting with her friends. Love the one where she looks like she's definitely on a mission. Thank you for the smiles sent up from Dixie! Made my day! Sis
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Johnnyshowinoffhisjersey.jpg (188.2 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg bostonopaborn47loveit.jpg (251.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Johnnyonbase.jpg (289.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg OliviaLisa.jpg (230.4 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg Oliviaandfriends.jpg (265.9 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg oliviaonamission.jpg (293.7 KB, 6 views)

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2009, 11:12 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Lightbulb Oh there is one more...

of Miss Olivia...love those curls...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lovethosecurls.jpg (141.1 KB, 5 views)

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
Old 05-06-2009, 11:40 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up

Thanks Sis. Olivia loves strawberries and has planted her own plant in the garden , next to the flowers Johnny is growing for his Mommy. I know Andy was smiling when Johnny got picked for the Red Sox and I am pretty sure I heard him laughting at my surprise , out loud , when he got #47. Now if I could just get Johnny to stop yelling " Yankees Suck !" like Andy taught him when he was at my house.
Old 05-06-2009, 05:16 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default LT!

Now, you go and leave that young un' alone! If he wants to yell a truth, who are you to stop him? Have you no shame, man? I think Andy done taught him good!! Good lookin' children indeed! Thanks for letting us share a part of your heart.
Scouts Out!!

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 05-06-2009, 06:44 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up Brice ,et all

Thanks for being part of my heart and letting me know I ain't the lone ranger. Scouts out
Old 05-06-2009, 07:33 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Smile Lil' LT. HERE

Hello everyone! You can thank Opa for buying a new digital-I switched to disposable because the children( & myself) kept dropping & breaking every digital we bought-so wish us luck with this one! Thank you all for loving us & I'm sorry I missed most of you at the camp-out- I just couldn't seem to leave L.A.! It sure was a good feeling to see Mom & Dad though! I hope to see you soon & until then- WE HAVE PICTURES!!!! Have a wonderful Mother's Day week-end! We are headed to the lake &I turn 32 on Mother's Day this year! Enjoy & see you suddenly! Love always, Lil' LT.!

p.s. Thank you Sis' for posting the pictures for us! I will write you later after Johnny goes down. Olivia is already out- so 1 down,1 to go!
Old 05-22-2009, 06:13 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up Red Sox win World Series !!

Last night Johnny and the Boston Red Sox won the World Series beating the New York Yankees 14 to 13. He is so proud of himself and his team. The trophy is in the living room on top of the TV. During the game I kept waiting for the clouds to part and a booming voice yell " Yankees Suck "
Old 05-22-2009, 09:28 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Thumbs up

I love it! Just sent you some mail. Have Lisa get a pic with Johnny and his trophy and I'll post it to the site! Definitely God winkin' at you! And those that GET IT get it!

Old 05-23-2009, 07:06 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMZ-LT View Post
Last night Johnny and the Boston Red Sox won the World Series beating the New York Yankees 14 to 13. He is so proud of himself and his team. The trophy is in the living room on top of the TV. During the game I kept waiting for the clouds to part and a booming voice yell " Yankees Suck "

Cool !!!

All the best,

Larry
Old 05-23-2009, 07:21 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Thumbs up John,...

...Congratulations on your small fry goin' large, and winning it all,...

...I'm sure there is a grin from ear to ear upstairs, and a resounding "I told you they'd do it",...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk