Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-29-2019, 08:47 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry I Have A Bitch Part 2

6-29-2019
(Personal Opinions)

“Freedom of Speech (within reason), is the cornerstone of Our Nation!” And when we allow it to be chipped away at, even by a member of a governor’s staff, then we have indeed begun to loose some of those things that differentiate us from the rest of the world! So again I say: “To Hell with those who would attempt to remove even a single tenet of what made us, and has kept us, great over the past two-hundred and forty-two years (and counting)!”And when any citizen uses a relatively mild expletive like “I HAVE A BITCH (complaint)” to the office of an elected official, only to have that official literally come unglued over the use of a perfectly acceptable part of the English Language, then that person ceases to be an employee of the people, but instead, becomes their master!

And when that public (elected) employee places themselves above the person who was attempting to let their voice be heard, and that citizen also can trace their family back well over two centuries in our nation, including at least one (a twenty year old, United States Army Corporal) who is still buried somewhere out there in North Korea, then it becomes even more imperative that they let their voice be heard!

Of course it is only my opinion, but when the day arrives when “ANY” honorable U.S. Citizen is forced to grovel at the feet of any elected official, or their staff, on that day, I will myself initiate a legal action that might appear to be “The Second Shot – Heard Around The World!”

For I am an American, and no legal citizen should ever be forced to surrender, not even a single right, to the politically arrogant (or anyone else), who seeks to place themselves above “The People of Our Nation” and especially not at the feet of the merely elected or their well-compensated staff of underlings!!

Hardcore
Old 06-29-2019, 11:37 AM

Arrow

HC - I - 2nd your comments.

To those currently new in office you are not infallible. You are also not leaders! We need leaders to stand up again in both parties - and protect the rights of the people.

To come into office and make waves means you've stepped over party the line. Politics is a dirty nasty enterprise. They will make you kiss ass on your way up their systematic ladder. They will tell you - to tell the People one thing - and do another - because you have to fallen in line with the current leadership of your Party. Now they gotcha!

Many of you went in thinking you could make change or improve the ongoing Citizen's issues. BUT! again your leadership tells you how to vote in order to get a small piece of action later in near the future. Then you find out your issues are out of touch (per whom?) - and they say you will have to move on and continue to work with leadership as they guide you as how to vote.

You all had Big Mouth's running for office - but now you find out you are just a small minority and your input means little to those so called Leaders in Congress! You guys think we do not know what's going on! Old school teaching without upgrading the issues at hand - has led us down the road of false advertising - all designed by the old Political Party system leaders.

"We" The People "are not stupid" we know the game - and as soon as newbee's attempt to make change or incorporate change - they will be told it's not the proper time so we still have to continue to operate as MOTS (more of the same).

People wake up the system we're using was once - one of Truth and Justice. Today its Lie's and Paybacks (or kick-backs). Those congressional higher ups are guiding your every thought pattern. You have to get on the news and tell it as it is. Make noise - that's how ya got in office. Is your word "no good" now - or - have you've become of them!

What happened to all your promises and the main issues that got you in office - ya got stick-et to them - and show you can't be swayed or bought!

We The People depend on you!!! Our Current Leadership is obsolete & somewhat corrupt. They tell all other members to do what leadership says.

Remember how you fought like hell to get in office.
Remember what you told your supporters! If it's bad decision - then it's BAD!

Leadership will tell you one thing - and then tell you later - that your issues are not on their agenda. They will tell you to vote (normally) their way - or lose favor with them on any future bills you may try to get passed. (That's their leverage).

Get vocal go on the local news channels - unload the facts as they are - tell people to get rid of those old dogs and old ways of thinking.

If not - We will remain in deep dudu! (I've clean up my verbiage).

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote