The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-02-2004, 12:43 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default some Edward Everett Hale quotes !

Even with all my wrinkles! I am beautiful!
Edward Everett Hale

I am one; but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
Edward Everett Hale

I am only one, but I am one. I can't do everything, but I can do something. The something I ought to do, I can do. And by the grace of God, I will.
Edward Everett Hale

I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.
Edward Everett Hale

In the name of Hypocrites, doctors have invented the most exquisite form of torture ever known to man: survival.
Edward Everett Hale

Never bear more than one kind of trouble at a time. Some people bear three - all they have had, all they have now, and all they expect to have.
Edward Everett Hale

Sometimes your medicine bottle has on it, "Shake well before using." That is what God has to do with some of His people. He has to shake them well before they are ever usable.
Edward Everett Hale

Wise anger is like fire from a flint: there is great ado to get it out; and when it does come, it is out again immediately.
Edward Everett Hale