The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-09-2002, 10:36 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Lame Duck, Or Incontinent Canary?

So far, it?s politics as usual [again], and anyone who even remotely expected the ?Iraqi Skunk [Husswine] to change his cologne overnight, is as full of crap as a Christmas goose! Two separate pieces off of CNN this morning proved this point emphatically? ?The first outlined an ?Undeniable Mandate? by the US and UN, while the second [again] underscored the arrogant demands of Saddam that it?s ?My Way, Or No Way At All!??

First off - there was the text of yet another United Nations Resolution, and secondly - there was a piece that stated, and I quote: ?Iraq weighs UN Resolution?" [Like Hussein has any choice?!] And does not Webster defines a ?RESOLUTION? as: ?The act of resolving or reducing to a simpler form!? Hell, I thought that resolutions were a means to avoid conflict, and that they were out of the question [pass?] after any given aggressor had his ass soundly whipped? So when did we opt to give losers the choice of accepting [or not accepting] terms! Iraq weighs resolution indeed - "who gives a flaming shit what Iraq wants, as in my opinion, this is naught but a bloody little time game!?"

First - Saddam Hussein is proving to the Arab World that he has a pair, and from the news footage that I just saw of him swimming, he does indeed have a ?pair? - of ?T I T S? that is!! And secondly, world tensions have a habit of diverting attention away from domestic financial woes! Of course, the latter would never have occurred to the current administration [would it?], even if major corporations [like UAL, Enron, etc, etc] are taking a huge $$$$ dump? I mean what the hell, it was all the fault of the Democrats, right?! And even with something as [relatively] minor as a ?Lame Duck Session? in the works, many are beginning to [seriously] wonder if the ?Quacker [Lame Duck]? is fast becoming naught but a shitty, little songbird [canary]! Hell, a brawl is even in the offing to determine who [Democrat or Republican] will lead this little cat-fight!?

Hey, I wonder if the White House and Congressional Office Buildings [Democrat and Republican alike] will be heated this ?Cold, Hard Winter?? Many of the homes, apartments and rooms occupied by the poor, middle class, some military personnel living off base, and the elderly may not be, as heating fuel costs are scheduled to increase by about 25% [or more]. As for the Supreme Court, however, they wouldn?t notice the difference in any event, as in my opinion, a few of these decrepit old fish are stone cold anyway! And what was it that Ebinezar Scrooge said: ?Better the oldsters and under-affluent die and decrease the surplus population!? But not to worry, as with ?4 full Carrier Groups ready to journey out into Harm?s Way, and a massive call up of reserves also in the works [to complete pater?s (DADS) half-finished job of 1991], there will be plenty of work available for anyone in their prime!!

Bottom line - get the job done and make sure that there is no need for a ?GULF WAR III!?

VERITAS