The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-26-2003, 09:31 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Urban Warfare - Are You At Home Saddam!

The Iraqi Military and Leadership, hypocrites to the end, are again crying on the shoulders of their butt-buddies at the United Nations! (So what else is new?)

It seems that 14 civilians, or so it is claimed, were killed in Coalition Bombing, apparently by ordnance that went off-course! Attempting to attain a completely ?Immaculate Concussion? in a sprawling urban environment (100% of the time), is like trying to thread a needle in a wind-tunnel! ?War is hell, and in war, people die!? This is not the way that it has to be, but rather, the way that Hussein made it!! And Iraq has no one to blame but itself!!

And where, I ask you, are all of these innocent civilians! Granted they are there, probably in (or right along side of) the mosques, schools and hospitals that Hussein uses as military installations! Whereas, Saddam and his maniacal hordes have never hesitated for a moment to target men, women or children, even his own!

Another point worth mentioning is the fact that Saddam, Aziz, and most of their vicious inner circle, remain fat and sassy, while the Coalition has discovered that most of his people are literally starving to death. I guess that Hussein must keep all of his caviar, prime rib, babes and bubbly, safely stored in his 20 or so palaces, right next to the sarin! Oops, I forgot, Saddam is now down to but a handful of castles, thanks to ?Coalition Precision Bombing!?

Gosh, it seems like just yesterday when we opened up this campaign by taking out a facility that was said to contain the "Prick Himself? (Saddam), and other high-energy assets! ?Has it really been a full week, and we ain?t even warmed up yet?

I also heard on the news where at least ?One Thousand Republican Guard Troops? are on the move and heading south toward our forces, and this (in itself) does pose a good question? With war in the desert being what it is, technology and all, what are the bets that this ?Unlucky Thousand Iraqis? are toast in short order. Unless of course, the cowards again darn civvies and take back shots at everyone they encounter, civilian and military alike!?

Also, our (genuine) friend Tony Blair, is again romancing the UN in an attempt to get them to show a little spunk and bravado! I mean, how can some of these guys at the UN live with themselves, knowing what ?Beast Hussein? really is? Waking up in the morning, kissing the old lady (or in the case of a few in France - the old man), and then having to look at themselves in the mirror as they shave the shame from their ?little froggy chinny-chin-chins!??

And speaking about France, the Coalition is now serving a new dish to the troops for breakfast (honestly)! It is called ?Stuffed Freedom Toast!? They use to call this dish ?French Toast?, but why gag the coalition troops!

Hey, and what about those B-2 Stealth Bombers?! ?What a piece of deadly art!!? They can take off from Missouri, fly all the way to Iraq, ruin Saddam?s day, turn around, and then fly all the way back home for desert (whatever her name may be)!?

Getting back to this Urban Warfare scenario, clearing out a town or city of combatants is no picnic! House to house, room to room, is pure hell at times, especially when ?Hussein?s Heroes? hide behind their own women and children, using them as human shields! (Some men, huh?)

I fear (and this is only my opinion) that if Saddam keeps up his attacks by enemy troopers in civilian clothing, using innocents as shields, housing troops and weapons in mosques, schools and hospitals, and especially if he utilizes gas or biologicals, all bets will be off! No More Mr. Nice Guys!! ?And Saddam really doesn?t want to find out what we mean by that!!

VERITAS