The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-05-2010, 05:39 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Return on Investment?

From reliable reports, the upcoming trip the The Illegitimate One will be taking shortly will cost us taxpayers $200 Million PER DAY. Frankly, I think that number is probably low, but for the same of argument, we'll work with it. If he's going to be gone for 10 days, my little calculator says that's $2 Billion dollars of our money.

How many jobs will this trip create in America? (Caveat: real jobs, i.e. those that create more government revenue than they eat.)
How long will it take, if ever, for the government revenue to repay the $2 Billion that it cost us?

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2010, 07:40 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Excellent since right to the point GOOD QUESTIONS, SuperScout,....even though most
must already know by now that what Career: "Community Organizers" ACTUALLY produce beneficially for ALL We Americans,...is actually zilch or grief.

What Produce Beneficially for Selves, Clique or Hacks??? That's a whole different story.

Don't believe me. Then, just believe your own eyes, ears & memories of last 2 years.

A current: "Return on investment"??? Get Real!!!

I personally see no reason believing that: "The Annointed One" constantly obsessed with kowtowing & pandering to foreign nationals (enemy leaders inclusive) & apologizing worldwide for all We Nasty Judeo/Christian Imperialists & Slave Owners,...will change his tune or tone very much (if any?), on his late$t Grandio$e Junket at Great Taxpayer Expen$e.

Regardless, it would make much more sense expecting Great RETURNS from investments made to both Barnies.

After all, aren't Franks & Madoff obviously more reliable, forthright & America-friendly types?
"They" both certainly seem much more trustworthy to me.

Neil
Old 11-05-2010, 12:08 PM

Unhappy Neil - you did it again

I do believe we are for some real hard sleding - money wise. The debt we have is slowing any possibility of improving our internal needs. The external trips to other countries - well I'd send him over with an empty wallet and a pail to get some tip money on our returns.

As for any more foreign engagements - I would strongly suggest his shoes be filled with sediments (that set up). He needs to stay grounded here - in the states - and work on our issues not theirs. Until that is done I have little support for his issues at hand.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
Old 11-06-2010, 01:27 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Boats,....

Be careful what you wish for,...or: "Stay grounded here - in the states - and work on our issues not theirs".

We already have gotten 2 YEARS of His One Party TOTAL CONTROL DICTATES shoved down our throats. So then, wouldn't it be much better if: "His Barackness" stayed overseas & out of our hair as long as possible, instead? Doesn't Prez have to be here to Veto anything?

Besides, what trouble can Barack or Barry cause: "We The (Schnook$) while abroad? Most places visiting (despite his America apologetic norm) already resent, despise & even hate & want to kill Americans, already. Hell, even Islamic Terrorists can't kill US TWICE!

Whereas if our Marxist (according to his very own words & books)-In-Chief stays here, God Only Knows how much HE & LAME DUCK GANG can FURTHER LAME and/or: "Progressively Change" America for the worse.

Both his Kenyan Marxist & Indonesian Marxist Relatives would undoubtedly TRULY LOVE & MUCH PREFER that. That's actually how little Barry was brought up.

Unfortunately what Dictators & rest of Dictatorial Breed do, just IS NOT up to me (you & all others also). If wasn't so, it would no doubt be a-whole-different-story.

Without any hesitation whatsoever, I would insist that ALL (highest to lowest echelon) obvious anti-Americans & UN & Dictatorship Lovers were banished overseas & remained overseas.

If any must return to America for whatever reasons (like voting, smuggling, protesting, medical or whatever),...just sneak into America like MANY MILLIONS (small 12 million figure is Total BULL) of CRIMINALLY ILLEGAL ALIENS normally do & have done for at least about 30-40 years.

Whose to know?

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 11-06-2010 at 01:50 PM. Reason: corrections
Old 11-06-2010, 03:16 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Now we're hearing of some new trade deal where a bunch of new jobs will be created in America because of obummer's trip. Knowing and remembering his penchant for stretching or mutilating the truth, I'll hold off on believing about job creation when it actually happens, if it actually happens. And because of The Illegitimate One's past history of flat out lying, I'm already in a state of disbelief.

Isn't it amazing how we can conduct multi-million deals via the Internet, we can create a corporation, sell stock, and make multiple purchases, all on the Internet, but Barry has to waste $200 million per day to do what could have been done via a big-screen TV. So much for using useful technology. Oh well, eh'll be gone in 2 years, making Jimma Cahta the second worst president in US history.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
Old 11-07-2010, 02:52 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 
Default tangent

Personally, I believe they/he are/is getting all nicey nicey with India because he is scared to death that without their military he will have no plan B if/when Pakistan comes to pieces.

India does not really and actually need anything America produces, except for what they've already learned here and taken home to build a nation with.

America is about 40 years too late in getting chummy with them.
Old 11-07-2010, 04:21 AM
Super Moderator

Distinctions
VOM Staff Contributor 
Default Bull feathers

Last night, ABC News: "For every dollar the American government the Treasury Department pays out $1.37 in legislated spending."
Roll the presses. We need more money to pay out to China, India and any other country that we think might like us just a bit more and sell all of their stuff at the dealership and W-Mart. We have generations to come that will pay for our IOU's.
When you were young were you able to pay out a buck and a quarter for a Big Mac from that buck that you got allowance? Did your Dad drive a Kia or Toyota when they worked for Chrysler? Oh, that's right, they had jobs and sent in their 1040 every February while Ike spent what he got from your dad's pay check.
By the way, the bills in the mail.
Old 11-07-2010, 06:02 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

So, Stick, what you are saying is that we need to cut back on spending. I agree. Here is a recommended start:
1. Decrease the Social Security taxes to 5% on employees and employers alike, but take off the cap. If you make $500,000 per year, the 5% applies to all. Or better yet, institute the Fair Tax Plan, and do away with Social Security taxes entirely.
2. Gradually raise the retirement eligibility age to 70.
3. Begin privatizing Social Security, so that our children and grandchildren will not be dependent on the government for anything.
4. Take the reins off drilling for oil and gas in the US, and safely remove the onerous regulations on nuclear power plants.
5. De-civilianize much of the DoD. Many of the jobs done by civilians can be done much cheaper with military personnel; civilians usually join unions, are paid more, have better health care, better pensions, and aren't as motivated as the military is.
6. Require any future legislation to cite the portion of the US Constitution which mandates the proposed actions addressed in the bill.
7. Begin defunding departments and agencies that are not required by the US Constitution.
8. Prohibit any future uses of Air Force One for political purposes or fund-raising trips. If the POTUS wants to go campaign for Fred Shitburner, for example, let him charter a civilian airplane.
9. Future proposed legislation will not be able to include any amendments that are not directly related to the original intent. No more pork barrel projects. If Cong X wants a new federal building in his district, let the bill live or die on its own merits.

Old 11-07-2010, 08:46 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Good suggestions as usual, Scout.

Though, the one that really stands out to me is number FOUR,...which Quite Asininely-Absurdly and/or Politically-Correctly & Unfortunately will go unheeded by OfficialdomS (bipartisan) until that proverbial: "Cow jumps over the moon".

Still, aren't actual current facts & realities Lordly DISMISSED just as mind-boggling to you, also?

That USA being one of nations having Most Oil & Natural Gas Reserves (plus coal) & also being one of world's Largest EXPORTERS of same,...should make all rest of: "We The (Schnook$)" wonder why-in-the-hell America IMPORTS even a drop of either crude or natural gas?

Sure, way-back-when (pre-Seventees) buying as much oil from Saudis & other Arabs for about 2 bucks a barrel, made a lot of sense. They pretty-much giving theirs away made keeping our Great Reserves (good until about year 3000) intact & ready for use when Really Needed.

However, are Our Resource Manipulators being typically Officially Stubborn or just PC STUPID? Or, does OPEC better take care of leader$ than We Free(theoretically)Taxpayers do?

Hell, dictated Venezuelans only pay 12 cents a gallon for their Natural Resource.
Extremely Rich Saudis pay under-a-buck-a-gallon for their Mercedies, Beamers, Royces & such.

Still, and in fairness, some in America also get great deals on fuel also.

It doesn't/didn't cost Nancy Pelosi a dime in fuel for her weekly cross country Private Jet Junkets. No doubt many other self-regulating gods & goddesses fair just as well at MY/YOUR/OUR Expense.

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 11-07-2010 at 08:49 AM. Reason: add
Old 11-07-2010, 11:02 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to BLUEHAWK
Distinctions
Contributor 
Talking

Sir Scout, for Speaker of the House
Stick, for Sgt at Arms
Recon, for Senate Majority Leader
Boats, for Secretary of the Treasury