The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 11-21-2018, 05:16 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Hero Worship

11-21-2018

“Hero Worship” should be restricted to genuine heroes, and from what I am seeing these days, there just ain’t a whole helluva lot of them left around! Now I am not touching upon some loud-mouthed thug, the barroom bad-ass, the political fraud, or even those tinsel town icons, but rather- I am talking about the real heroes of this world! The men and woman who do what needs to be done without any thought of payment, accolades, or even medals. The guys or gals who perform an action, often without thinking, and sometimes knowing full well that what they are doing just might get them severely injured, in trouble, or even killed, are the objects of my direction!

Into this matrix however, must be numbered those phony commandos and celluloid heroes who hunger so badly for peer adulation that they would beg, borrow, steal, or even murder in order to attain what is not rightfully theirs to possess! The problem is that these creatures truly know who and what they are, but continue to live in stark terror over the prospect of anyone else ever gaining this forbidden knowledge? “And it is usually this type of internally trembling fool who gets others maimed or killed!”

I can not help but wonder, however, if there is some “Special Hell” for those who pretend to be that which they know full well that they could never be? Or those who create their own fantasy world, and are eventually unable to differentiate between fact and the lie, between truth and fantasy, or even between bovine-manure and the real thing? “And these people - I genuinely pity”, as I ponder over what kind of a Hell these poor pathetic creatures would create as our final earthly reward! “For As They So Freely Sow Now - So May We All Eventually Reap!!”

Hardcore
Old 11-22-2018, 06:33 AM

Thumbs up

Great Post HC

Hope you and your wife have a Great Holiday Season.
I wonder what 2019 will be like - boy where in the hell did this year go!!!

Boats & Kathleen

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote