The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-21-2005, 11:24 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Repatriating Bodies?

http://www.charlotte.com/mld/charlot...s/11945058.htm

Just in the last year alone, some 320 bodies of Mexican Nationals were shipped back to Mexico for burial from North Carolina, according to the Charlotte Observer.

Normally, the cost for all needed post-mortem services, including transportation, is about $3,000 per body, including sales tax (even in death it seems, the government finds a way to make a buck)!

The wife of one of the men who was recently gunned down, along with two other aliens by yet another Hispanic, in Statesville, North Carolina, is now seeking $12,000 to ship two of the bodies back to Mexico? ?Apparently, the violence among a few illegal alien communities in our Nation is not limited to the Border States?

The ashes of many poorer deceased American citizens, however, are often dumped into coffee cans or temporary urns, and are later disposed of (if unclaimed) in the dead of night - who in the Hell knows where? In fact, many a gallant U.S. Service man is still buried in a shallow grave in enemy territory, the location of which is known but to God Himself! However, the remains of an alien, felled in a murder committed by another alien, may be afforded an all expense paid air trip back to Mexico, and a first-class burial to boot?

Naturally, respect for the dead is one of the things that elevates man above the beast! But I can not help but wonder if Mexico (or any other foreign bastion of humanity) would pay to ship home any of our own nationals who died in their country? And while we are on the subject - ?Why is not Vicente Fox and Mexico paying the cost of transportation back to Mexico for one of their own people??

The United States Government would (and has) paid for the ashes of foreign nationals to be transported home, if this was their desire or the wish of their families? However, it is the wish of the wife of one such victim, that the body of this slain gentleman and his friend be sent home first class!

Now I can certainly understand her feelings and grief, but the figures that I saw do display that possibly thousands of such remains are being shipped from a multitude of places here in the United States, back to Mexico yearly, and ?two times $3,000 hardly amount to $12,000, if my math is right??

Now I sincerely doubt that Senor Fox has shelled out much (if anything) to help pay for these last expenses of his own people! On the other hand, again, how many American Citizens are cremated yearly, and then dumped asunder, for lack of needed funds!?

Maybe we can get ?Old Vicente? to donate a bit of that ?Mexican Oil Money? to assist in giving last rights and a decent send-off to some of our own dearly departed who lacked the resources to be treated with a little common dignity and courtesy? After all, the US of A is paying a helluva lot more in fighting this "War On Terror", than is the Country of Mexico. and this crusade benefits them as well as us, does it not?!

?I will not, however, hold my breath!?

VERITAS
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2005, 08:52 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Lightbulb

This is a poignant and informative piece for those who mistakenly believe that violent behavior is limited to border states! It is a growing problem that is not just going to fly away by ignoring it!

Granted, many (if not most) of those who are coming to the bosom of liberty, seeking a better life, are law-abiding. But some still come here with old-world mindsets and these are the deranged sorts who will give the whole crowd a bad name and soiled reputation! (opinion)