Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-18-2020, 05:51 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Attempting To Re-Write America

1-18-2020

(OPINIONS)

Like it or not and in my own personal opinion, there are people, and indeed even countries out there, who are attempting to re-write (and even redefine), much of what “Our Nation” truly stands for and aspires to be! And to this end, verbal assaults have been initiated against even “Our Founding Fathers” of late that would not have been tolerated just a mere three-quarters of a century ago!

And as a matter of fact, and once again in my own personal opinion, I have witnessed verbal assaults against “Truly Magnificent Americans Of Yore” that would not have been tolerated before the ending of “World War Two!”

Have we totally lost respect for “These Magnificent Men and Women (Our Founders)” and ourselves as well? Or could it possibly be that there are still a few within “Our Nation” to whom self is their primary, if not their only concern? But in all sincerity, I totally doubt that!! For being a “Real American” has never been an easy task and sometimes, it even entailed painful sacrifices and lasting hardships - but a “Real American” always remains just that – and nothing less – “And Don’t You Ever Forget It!”

There is a certain pride and a dignity that goes hand in hand with “The Title of Patriot” – and nothing of any true or lasting value is ever really a free blessing - not for the wealthy and not for the poor, not for the well-placed and not for the rank and file, and certainly not for any (so- called) ruling elite! “For we are all equals, you and I, and no one is ever better or even more deserving than any other citizen – not here within “Our Proud and Forever Defiant Nation!” And so it is and so it must forever remain, here within “The Proud and the Glorious – United States of America!”

For We Are All Truly One Of A Kind - Here Within Our Own Magnificent Segment Of “The World’s Community Of Nations!”

Hardcore
Old 01-19-2020, 06:22 AM

Our Founder's would no doubt be shocked to see the process we have going on today.

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote