The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-20-2020, 09:40 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Question Divided By Our Own Accord

1-20-2020

Less than 160 years ago (a mere pittance as time goes), Americans began to knock each other off- wholesale! Without any actual rhyme or reason, a once united nation developed a hatred against their own fellows, - and this, merely because of life-styles!

“As such, are we now to assume that we are still so petty, and there is no viable reason for this hatred to yet exist in today’s reality, or do we have to invent new excuses to destroy each other, be it geographical, political, religious or even ethnic?”

Worse yet, no matter how often I attempt to drive this point home (even up to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue), it is still just as difficult to have it sink in that “We have enough enemies around the world, without our working overtime to create new ones, even amongst ourselves!”

Of course, and once again, this is not to say that everyone is always going to love, or even tolerate everyone else – “AS THIS AIN”T NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!” But when we become so divided by our own accords and this division leads to the mass spilling of blood and gore - who then will finally draw the line - “Certainly not organized religion alone, political tolerance or even human sanity”, as “THEIR PAST ATTEMPTS AT THIS HAVE THUS FAR FALLEN WAY SHORT OF THE MARK!”

So, just how many more chances do we figure that we deserve or even have left, to finally straighten-up and at least try to fly right????”

Just another pointless question?

Hardcore
----------------------------------------

Is this a little extreme or an amazingly accurate synopsis of the current political situation in the United States?

Civil War

This is a fascinating (and scary) read. One of the best “nutshell” descriptions of our current political situation that I've seen.

Dr. Jack DeVere Mincey, born 6 October 1928, died 8 April 2018, was the Department Head of Education at Eastern Michigan University as well as a prolific author of numerous books, most of which were on the topic of Education and the Government role therein. (Editor's note) This was the last of his works:

Civil War: How do civil wars happen? By Dr. Jack DeVere Minzey [Partial]

Two or more sides disagree on who runs the country. And they can't settle the question through elections because they don't even agree that elections are how you decide who's in charge. That's the basic issue here. Who decides who runs the country? When you hate each other but accept the election results, you have a country. When you stop accepting election results, you "may" have a countdown to a civil war?
Old 01-20-2020, 10:10 AM

Arrow HC - You are 100% correct!

We are divided "but not by choice" - But by Actions.

This country is in flux. Who put us there? Not us: Washington put us here.
Their antic's
Their divisive horse-playing
Their inability to work together
Their behind scene's maneuvering to dig dirt on one another.
& More

This Presidential election has turned the page of political - awareness

Their more animated then usual
We have more dead wood in congress then ever
Our President is more than most can handle

We see a complete disregard for our Democratic system
We see and hear rhetoric meaningless disregard for many citizens

This is not a monarch system -
The people are not coming first - but they don't seem to mind.
Big business is getting deals daily and growing more profitable - then their employees.

We government is spending money that we don't have and the citizens are going end up paying for.

We have a President acting like a TV star or Showman

We have our people field fighting conflicts all over the world.

We don't have the alias that we used to have.

People are still out of work or paid min. wages or less.

Medical bills are killing the elderly. Ask me I know!

Kids are killing each other in the streets and smoking dope!

We are classifying our Citizen's once again based on Race - Religion or Color.

Our National Debt will never be paid off - the way we are spending money.

We have climate changes that are taken for granted by our political leaders.

We are currently not really fond of by our European alias.

Russia - North Korea and China - are still a big threat (But Trump say's they are his friends).

The Middle East is aflame with Religious issues.

Starvation - Poverty and Forest Fires are more prevalent once again.

I could most likely list another 10-20 things that are happening in the US and the World that seem to have gotten worse since Trumps election.
But of course we will blame that on all prior Presidents who were office.

Your can't tell me Trump has made the world safer - no way.

The next guy or gal who gets in office will play hell trying to put all the pieces back together - if that's possible?

This list - I could probably find a dozen more items - but for this comment - I think I've said enough.

The rest of this year will be no better. God forbid Trump gets a 2nd term.
As this pile of crap will only get larger - not smaller.

My Fellow American's we are in a world of shit right now - what's the fix?!

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote