The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-22-2020, 08:28 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Use Your own Mind

1-22-2020

All that any person can do is to blare out what is on their own mind! No person, after all, is commanded to blindly adopt the unquestionable views and rhetoric of another, unless they truly want to? The problem often is, however, that some people are afraid to make waves, or even to espouse a view that is original, novel, or even controversial, and that is why many of them walk a narrow and restricted line, all throughout their entire lives!”

Be it political party affiliations, clique pressure, or even blind and unthinking obedience, it seems to me that there are some people that are born to be slaves to another’s ideology, another’s religious dictates, or even another’s social norms – so much for the often illusive freedom of thought and choice?

In short, and this is only what works for me personally – “I try (if not always successfully) to usually march to my own drummer!” I also try to listen (on occasions), to analyze, to debate (if only within my own mind at times), and then to act accordingly! Maybe not always in the way that others would have me do (and this, on occasions, has also caused me a lot of grief), but usually, I do what I believe to be right and correct, and that is good enough for me!

For if “The Almighty” had intended for us all to be parrots or clones, he would not have given us the ability to think for ourselves – “NOW WOULD HE?”

Hardcore