The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 12-01-2020, 11:23 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Accomplishment

12-1-2020

I keep hearing mankind bragging incessantly about his many worldly accomplishments, but I ask you: “Compared To What?”

We are not, after all, the fastest, nor are we the strongest creatures in existence! As a matter of fact, the only real fame that we can rope-in is the fact that we have, on occasions, blown the hell out of each other in the name of one crusade or another. And if we keep trying, maybe one of these days, we will finally get the job done right?

In all fairness, however, it must be remembered that we are still a creative lot! We have taken a virtual wilderness and transformed it into a technologically polluted wonder! At the same time, however, we have also nearly obliterated ourselves because of our lust, greed and our uncontrolled fits of insanity, and that too is also a fact!

And of course, there is always those unknown factors as well! The new diseases, the stray comet or two, and never let us forget those bugaboos that we do not even know about as yet – what of them?

The way that I see it, we have been damned lucky so far? And just closing our senses to those things that we do not understand, or those things that are far beyond our intellect or even our current comprehension, will not merely make them all just simply go away!

So as I said above, now we can all just go back to sleep, safe in the fictional assumption that there is nothing within this entire wide universe that could possibly threaten our sovereignty, our majesty, or even our scientific prowess – “And Then Came The Truth!?”

Hardcore
Old 12-02-2020, 05:18 AM

Default Agree - But - read below;

When the inevitable comes we (mankind) always deal with it after the panic. Mankind will evolve I'm sure of it. We've been disappointed periodically but we've sorta worked things out after tripping over our feet a few times.
-
Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote