The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > New Members

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 01-22-2006, 01:32 AM

Thank you all for your kind welcome and regards. I apologise for being slow in replying, but I have been exploring the many aspects of the site, and have been like a kid let loose in a candy store.
Everything about it is first class, and let me reiterate that it is a privilege to be a member.
God bless you all
Jim
Old 01-22-2006, 06:11 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Welcome to the site, Jim. Looking forward to reading your slant on things.

Hope you're enjoying your summer. Many of us are freezing our arses off up here. Not me. Sunny and 58F here.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:21 PM

Hey Jim (mate) some of my best drinking Budd's are Brit's and of English decent. Worked for Gray McKensize Company in Saudi years ago. Most of them loved playing cards. My favorite Brit is the Iron Lady she is one tough female. I had many liberties with the Aussie's from down under in Hong Kong - those were some swell times - from what I can remember.

I'm glad you picked us to post on. You will never find a finer bunch of ladies and gentlemen as you will on this site. We thank you for considering us and partaking in a few shots every now and then.

Don't be squeamish - step up and post it - then sit back and watch for the incoming. They always surprise me. Once more welcome aboard.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote