The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > New Members

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 04-21-2006, 11:28 AM

Poncho--

Listen to Hal: Not that you couldn't handle it, but you haven't seen Twisted Sisters Lane yet. The road up Psyco Mtn lives up to it's name.

I could make it, but then again I could just about carry my bike up it.

As for new bike, I'll probably go metric. But should I go Harley, it'll probably be the Super Glide Sport-- love the matte black pkg., it fits me perfectly- no lowering necessary, and I had an orgasm on one at Killer Creek H-D with the bike standing still. I can only imagine what jollies I'd get going down the road on it. I used to sneak off on an ex's FXRS when he'd stay out all night on me. Wasn't a bad trade in my estimation.

Helen, ah my beloved Helen! I worked at Wizard's Roadhaus the summer of 2000, also worked at Unicoi State Park. Went to work at Tee Time in May, 2001-- was there on and off until they closed in December '02.

Where do y'all hang out?

As for accomodations, just ran across Chalet Kristy's brochure. They have cabins with hot tubs, etc., and are usually reasonably priced.

However, when I'm flying solo (which is most of the time), I stay in one of the loft rooms (#11) at the Hofbrauhaus. The owner's a pal of mine, and I flirt in German, so he gives me a good rate. Plus, there's a restaurant/bar downstairs.

There's a bunch of places to stay up along Ridge Rd. and out toward Unicoi. Don't know if any of them have telephone numbers yet, let alone websites. Guess I'll have to get you the info the old fashioned way-- should I do it in one trip or space it out over several weekends, hmmmm??? Laprade's up on Lake Burton is relatively nice, cheap, secluded and includes 3 damned fine meals a day. Last year I believe it was $45 per person per day. They might actually have a website, too!

So find a truck, find a trailer, and bring your a$$ and bike on up here. No sense ARRIVING with the monkeybutt. And it's a terrific ride across GA 60 & 180 over to Helen from the Mtn.

Last one to the Southside's a rotten egg!!!

Love & Kisses,
Gracie

PS, So who you slummin' around Gwinnett County with? Did they take you to the Zoo Tavern?
Old 04-22-2006, 08:41 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Poncho1971
Default Satisfaction guaranteed???

Gracie..if you had an orgasm without even moving, you better not get a Super Glide, you'll fall off the dang bike! That happened to a friend with an old ground pounder, the chic on the back fell off at a stop light! He got some nasty looks from other drivers, thought he threw her off. LOL
Old 04-23-2006, 07:52 PM

I'm actually capable of having an O without losing all of my motor skills.

It's amazing to me the "ordinary" events that set off such phenomena. Most recently it happened the first time I picked up an acoustic bass. I'm glad there weren't a lot of folks at the music store that day...
Old 04-24-2006, 08:31 AM
Doc.2/47

Gosh. I wouldn't call runnin into an acoustic bass an everyday event. Largemouth,Smallmouth,Ky.,Red-eye, War-mouth,-sure there's lotsa them around. Think I even ran into an autistic bass once(hit that rascal upside the head 4-5 times with a plastic worm an he never even blinked!). But acustic bass gotta be rare. I sure never caught one.

I,personally,have never been able to maintain an intimate relationship with a cold-blooded critter. One night meals has been about the size of it. But-if you're really fond of this acoustic bass-you might want to check with BobK.
Old 04-24-2006, 12:50 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Hal
Where do you stick your thingie in an acoustic bass?......Now I could see a large mouth bass,(The name alone gives it away) but not an acoustic bass.
Bob K

God bless the ACLU
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 01:52 PM

Guys, guys, guys,

Bill Farnie is actually the authority on acoustic bass (base) around here. Unfortunately, he can't make it down this year.

As for cold-blooded critters, I'm planning to bring both of my "significant others" to the mountain. Yes, they're both black and they do what I tell them...
Old 04-24-2006, 05:23 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Talking

I am bringing the sawed off Remington 870
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote