The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 07-03-2020, 01:08 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Exclamation Fooling The Fool!

7-3-2020

Once again, the biggest person that anyone has to fool in life - is themselves! And yet, through all of this and more, most people spend their entire lifetime, proving beyond any doubt that they are indeed up to the task!

In fact, many of us are genuine masters at the practice of self-deception, which is born-out by the sad state of affairs in today’s world! The problem is that most of us do not seem to even care “What In The Hell” we are doing to this world, as in a century or so from now – this will all be the problem of someone else – and therein resides the biggest problem of them all? For at that point in time, we will have indeed managed to fool the biggest fool of them all – ourselves!!

“Have you ever really stopped for a moment to ponder the actual meaning of life, if in effect - life truly does have any lasting meaning at all? We are here for but a brief span of time and within that period of years, some people manage to accomplish magnificent feats, while others merely exist - occupying space and eating-up precious resources - And Little More?”

“And Granted” - Life it is but a series of differing strokes (or trials and errors, if you prefer)? But I do not now nor have I ever, bought into “This Crap” that some people are just luckier, or even better adopted, to (so-called) success than others? For it is my belief, that we are all but fellow travelers upon this little speck of cosmic flotsam that we all call home, and in the end, all that we can ever hope to say is that: “I GAVE IT MY BEST SHOT!!”

Hardcore