The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 08-21-2006, 05:22 PM

Default Called Back To Active Duty

Read in the morning paper yesterday the Army is tracking down former Soldiers who's on Inactive Status and sendind them to Iraq.
The article also said these former Soldiers are receiving letters insisting if they don't show up at a perticular induction center on a certain date, the Army will prosecute them to the fullest extent.
I can recall when I was just a kid, the Army tried to call guys who was on Inactive reserve status to send them to Korea and it didn't work. Many of them just left home. Whenever someone from the Army came around, they would try using some scare tactics on their family and you would never hear from them again.
I know what I'm going to say is probably pretty supid, but I always though the only way you could get called back to active duty from Inactive reserve status would be only if Congress would declare an act of war. Or is it I didn't look down far enough to notice the drain plug on that statement like everything else thay tell us.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links