The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > Political Debate

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 06-30-2009, 01:29 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Angry EXCLUSIVE - Obama's Boundless Pettiness: Has "Lt. Bush" Name Painted Over on Plane Fr

EXCLUSIVE - Obama's Boundless Pettiness: Has "Lt. Bush" Name Painted Over on Plane From Former Prez's Air Force Service

Printer Friendly
By Debbie Schlussel
The pettiness and low-class behavior of the current Commander-in-Chief, Barack Hussein Obama, apparently knows no bounds and no nadirs too low to which to aspire.
That's displayed by the Obama administration's paint-over of the name of former President George W. Bush on an airplane he flew as a pilot in the United States Air Force.
As readers know, I was not a fan of Bush, due to his endless pandering to Islam, push for illegal alien amnesty, and spending like a non-drunken Democrat. But this is an outrage, as sent to me by a good friend, last week:
When George W. Bush was in the Texas Air National Guard, he was stationed at Ellington Field in Houston, Texas. At Ellington Field there are several retired aircraft on display. It has been reported that the F-102 on display at Ellington Field was the one then Lt Bush trained on when he was with the 147th Fighter Wing at Ellington Field.
"LT G W BUSH" Removed From Bush USAF Plane
For many years, the name "LT G W BUSH" was stenciled on the aircraft just below the cockpit, and I've seen it. However, after January 20, 2009, I noticed that "LT G W BUSH" had been painted over. I asked one of the senior officers of the 147th if Bush's name had been deliberately removed. I was told that it was removed temporarily while the aircraft was being repainted. I accepted that explanation. Today I was back on Ellington Field, and I noticed that "LT G W BUSH" had not been restenciled onto the aircraft. I asked a member of the 147th why and their response was a laugh and a "What do you think?" So, it seems that now that Obama is President, the 147th has become politically correct and removed indicators that President Bush had served with them. This could be because now there is talk that the 147th at Ellington Field should be shut down. So much for loyality among airmen.
Sickening. Say what you want about Bush's service in the Air Force. That was his plane, and to paint over it and cover up his name is just disgusting.
At least President Bush served, unlike a certain guy whose only Selective Service registration on file is a fraudulent, fabricated one from 2008.
And please don't tell me that there's no evidence Obama knew about this or ordered it. He's the Commander-in-Chief. The fish rots from the head down. He was the one responsible for the plane flyover debacle in Manhattan.
And he's responsible for this deliberate act of the uber-petty.
American soldiers are still being killed every week in Iraq and Afghanistan. Our country has a lot of problems domestically.
But we have to worry about the priorities: painting over a former President's name and erasing all acknowledgement of his past military service.

Posted by Debbie at June 30, 2009 10:44 AM

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archi...ive_-_oba.html

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2009, 02:47 PM

Send a message via AIM to 82Rigger
Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

We've got an F-102 on static display here at Eglin.

Steve / 82Rigger
Old 06-30-2009, 05:12 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Sometimes they put the planes in a park across the road from a base.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 0621091818.jpg (353.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 0625091842.jpg (322.1 KB, 3 views)

Old 06-30-2009, 07:49 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default At least,...

...George W Bush had the balls to fly one himself as his duty for this Nation,...

...Barry, meanwhile, was too busy with the likes of Ayer's, the bomber, and the rest of the left leaning, falling over themselves flower children, and trying to figure out what to "change" his name to,...

...He's the biggest fraud this nation has ever seen, and the sheeple will follow him right over the edge like lemmings,...

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk