The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-23-2003, 10:07 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Thumbs down Reds Sell Out, As Usual!!!!!

RAW AND TO THE POINT!!!

While we were pussy-footing about with the Reds, Krauts and Frogs, our new -found pals in Kreminland had been selling sensitive materials, including ?Night-Vision Goggles & Jamming Devices? to Hussein (and who the hell knows who else)! Gee, I wonder if Stalin and a young Saddam had something going (sexually)? ?They were, after all, in bed together, were they not!?

It was also just reported that our captured troops have been severely beaten, those that were not shot in the head that is, execution style! ?Now is this enough to finally piss off you peace-nics??

And again, the ?Froggies? are dancing the ?Can-Can? around their ?Wee Little Balls?, while at the same time, these ?Slimy Little Snail Eaters? are still letting us know that a few elements of ?Gay Paree? much prefer profit to friendship!!

Well - ?I don?t personally give a damned about diplomacy or forgive and forget?, as France will ?NEVER FULLY? regain our confidence or our trust! (NOR SHOULD THEY!!) And I would much prefer to visit the Black Hole of Calcutta, that the finest tourist sites of France!!?

?Buy French, Buy Shit!? (That?s my opinion!!!!)

?Lafayette, go get screwed!?

VERITAS