The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 09-15-2008, 04:50 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Scout...

Way to go bro! I'm proud. I'm also concerned about the caliber of your weapon. I trust nothing under .40. What did the Texas Ranger say when asked..."Why do you carry a .45?" "Because they don't make a .46"...was his reply.

Be careful and a big thank you! for the people of Harris Co.

Pack

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2008, 07:43 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Gunner,
Yakima is a schizophrenic city. Two personalities. The wealthy old money. Big houses fancy golf courses. The old city with match box houses and a majority of Hispanics. I believe Yakima could have been a beautiful city but alas you are correct. I wouldn’t blame all on West Valley or Western Areas of Yakima but upper mobility is difficult in Yakima if you aren’t apart of the old families. Similar to much of America, I suspect. Ellensburg doesn't have the schizophrenic image of Yakima, an oasis in Eastern Washington from the Hispanic influence. I just tell everyone I live 100 miles east of Seattle. However in the winter that 100 miles can be a 1,000 miles because you have snowiest mountains in the world (Cascades) between Ellensburg and Seattle. People don't understand snow volume until you see the snow at one of passes in late winter or early spring. They measure snow by the foot and not inches.
Brice:
Get a STIHL chain saw. The very best. I have never meant a logger who didn't use a stihl saw. I have used other saws and I own a "Sears" saw for my personal little saw but if you are serious get a STIHL.

Keith
Old 09-15-2008, 02:51 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Brice

Fire AwaY!!!...When the call comes out for character witnesses in your behalf, I'll be behind you 100%.....Just dont stop short or bend over

God bless the ACLU
Old 09-16-2008, 05:51 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Keith,

Thanks for the reality check, and I reckon what you and Gunner have stated has basis in fact. The point being made by the SF Chron was that increasing border controls results in Mexican Cartel ownership of otherwise peaceful, productive, vineyards in Washington State and resultant threat to local communities. Read ; border controls bad. I didn't come up with the Chron leveraging initially for obvious reasons, no intent to deceive, just to get at reality. Forgive?

Scamp
Old 09-16-2008, 09:08 PM

Send a message via AIM to Gunner Carvo Send a message via MSN to Gunner Carvo Send a message via Yahoo to Gunner Carvo
Distinctions
Contributor 

Maybe they moved to the vineyards because too many people were finding their goodies in the apple and pear orchards. I never saw it myself, but one of my friends told me about how he was taking a "shortcut" through an orchard when he smelled a familiar odor. He stopped his truck and noticed all the "weeds" growing between the trees looked like something he'd seen before. Out of fear for his life, he hauled ass out of there. Orchard owners tend to own 12 gauge shotguns. Sometimes, they're nice enough to reload their shells with rock salt. None of them are big on trespassers.

"Without me, the war will go on. With me, it could end." - me

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty." - JFK

"Nonsolis Radios Sediouis Fulmina Mitto."
(I bring not the rays of the sun but the thunderbolts of Jupiter)