The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-17-2003, 12:34 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Dixie Chapter of Psyco Vets MC

Good ole boys, Will gather in Savannah Georgia the 20th of March to meet Officer Andy and his wife, flying in from Boston. DMZ-LT and I are leaving Atlanta at 0500 to be at the Savannah airport in time to greet them. Xgrunt ( Torch) and White Oakare comming over from Tallassee, Al. and Paco is arriving from Beaufort, SC. Additionally, Psyco Fred is comming from Brunswick, GA. Looking forward to providing our Yankee brethern with some Southern Hospitality. Savannah airport will be the first public display of the embroidered cammo psyco vets jacket.

PS. Catman, Your stuff will be sent out in the morning, Tees, Hats, Mugs and stickers

Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2003, 01:02 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Cool Friends

Sirs,
The honor is all mine. I insist on buying the first round. Annette and I will not be wearing Psycho stuff for the flight (I only enjoy a strip search if it?s being conducted by a woman). However, we will change into the correct attire once in Savannah. This is just great. Matter of fact I picked up some do-dads today that you might enjoy.

Warning: I always carry extra cash (bail money) in my left shoe. Couldn?t carry enough bail money for all of you without walking with a pronounced limp, so you?ll be on your own.

And please remember, no barn yard animals in the hotel. My wife has NO sense of humor when it comes to stuff like that.

Ya?ll stay healthy,
Andy
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2003, 02:06 PM

T'ain't fair!!

Y'all running around down there havein' fun an me stuck up here workin'...(grumble,grumble)...SOMEBODY'S gotta guard the...(grumble!)...from the gol-danged terrorists!

You boys invite me along next time and I just MIGHT let you see the pics of my Confederate battle flag flying in Viet Nam,Cambodia, and Panama.If you're REAL nice might even let you touch the flag itself.

Like the camo!
Old 03-17-2003, 03:43 PM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default 9th inf doc

We are having a psyco vets campout at our mountain place on April the 18th, Would be pleased and honored if you would attend. The invitation is open to all. Please PM me for individual directions.
Old 03-17-2003, 04:26 PM

Send a message via ICQ to catman Send a message via Yahoo to catman
Distinctions
Contributor VOM 

Sid...thanks alot for all the help you provided with my order. I will wear the items with pride.

Trav

Godspeed and keep low!
Old 03-18-2003, 01:03 AM

Distinctions
VOM 

Seeing that Psyco Fred is from Brunswick, GA. It reminded me that here in Nahunta Ga we are 24 miles from everything( as we say here) there is Waycross, Brunswick,and Folkston . Hope you all have a great day in Savannah and the leftover tourist from St Pattys Day should be gone by then So you'll hav a great day Ya'Here now :-)
Old 03-18-2003, 04:47 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Default Jerry D

Come on over if you get a chance, We will all be staying at the Hampton Inn at Bay St and Abercorn
Old 03-18-2003, 05:13 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Sid

Don't forget the Tennesse Contingint...Doc Fred and Shirley will also be gracing Savannah. Will be meeting you guys and gals around 1330 at the hotel. Andy and Lt got the info on that. Not sure when Fred and Shirl will be getting there. To all other Dixie Bretheren, ya'll are always welcome!

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
Old 03-18-2003, 05:25 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Talking I am excited

Wasn't sure about Doc but got a message confirming this morning. LT is confirming with xgrunt and white oak this morning.
Old 03-18-2003, 05:54 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Andy,

I have called the Hampton and cancelled the goat and the rubber sheets for your room. Sorry, didn't know Annette did not approve.

Packo

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)