The Patriot Files Forums  

Go Back   The Patriot Files Forums > General > General Posts

Post New Thread  Reply

Old 03-22-2003, 08:52 PM

Default sad day for 101st

It appears a mentally disturbed individual has fragged these tents, my heart goes out to the families of the men injured this way. It's bad enough to get wounded in combat, but totally despicable to be wounded in bed sleeping by one of your own men. The chain of command of this individual should be ashamed of themselves for not removing this man from access to weapons when the decision was made to not let him go forward into combat. If he was a hazard to them in a forward area, he was a hazard in a rear area. Their negligence has cost them a large part of their chain of command at a time when they need them most, bringing in new officers at this time is not a good situation. I feel for the families.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2003, 01:32 AM

Default Fragging

Fragging is not an uncommon occurance. That is my observation from Vietnam. The full story on this one needs to be revealed before there is a rush to judgement. News reports I saw also indicated rifle fire and made no mention of the ranks of those fragged. But yes, you are right. It is a sad day whenever it occurs.
Old 03-23-2003, 07:09 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Proper Vetting

A larger question must be raised, that of proper vetting of any Muslim, either Arab or other racial orgin, before they are allowed to enlist or serve. The Wahabee sect of Muslim is dangerous on its face, and as I have learned, several chaplains in our armed forces are of this persuation. Hopefully, this was a rare instance of a nutball case; if a death occurs from his attack, I recommend a general court martial onsite, with execution carried out in the sand for all to see. I'm assuming the scumbag is guilty.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2003, 07:41 AM

Whose going to do the onsite Article 31 Investigation?